상단 본문

The Holy King

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lucchesi
댓글 0건 조회 54회 작성일 23-03-01 13:49

본문

The ancient God snatches, even swallows the heavenly king to want to devour the grunt beast, obviously the grunt beast definitely is the heaven and earth alien. Biluo gave birth to it, is the identity of reincarnation, she is naturally unique, successive breakthroughs, the body's divine power is even more powerful than the Brahma God. There are two more. As soon as the servants who came to invite them saw it, they were a little frightened. They knew that Miss Wang Juan had been rescued. She was a group of vagrants. The head of the vagrant, that is, Yang Qi, was a quasi-god. The others were just "Qianghao". But now they saw that both of them had broken through the quasi-god. At that moment, the shock in their hearts was beyond measure. But they have no right to speak, then a wave of the hand, silently in front of the guide. Arrived at the door, is a carriage, this carriage is very gorgeous, pulling is two horses, horses are God horses, there are dragon horns on the head, four hooves above a faint whirlwind around, the hair on the body is soft,outdoor ficus tree, smooth, like metal. As soon as he sat on it, the carriage began to glide on the ground, very smoothly. It turned out that when the horse was galloping, it was three inches off the ground all the time, as if there was a magnetic suspension. The speed was very fast, and soon they reached a big castle. Outside the castle, they were heavily guarded. There were strong men with swords and guns standing guard everywhere. There were some carriages and palanquins parked at the door. It seemed that they were all celebrities in the city who came to attend the royal banquet. Invitation! As soon as Yang Qi and the others got out of the carriage,faux ficus tree, someone came forward to ask. When they saw the invitation card, they nodded and took Yang Qi three people into it. After a while, it seemed that someone had informed them. Wang Juan greeted them and looked at Yang Qi. Then she looked at the Brahma God and Biluo. Suddenly, she said, "Why, in just one day and one night, you actually broke through the realm?"? What's going on here? "That's nothing. We just mastered a little skill and swallowed more elixirs." Brahma Shinto. Have you swallowed more elixirs? Wang Juan was shocked and said, "I know your situation. Those elixirs are sent for your weight. Each of you swallows one elixir every three days. After three or four years, you can be promoted to the realm of quasi-god. This is already very fast. It takes ten years for the average person, and every time you swallow one more elixir, it will condense into a great whirlpool of divine power in your body, which is unbearable." "That's our technique." Brahma smiled. Suddenly, Wang Juan's voice lowered a little: "You used to have a very high realm, but later you were knocked down, so you recovered so quickly." "Hm?" The Brahma God looked at Wang Juan and felt that this woman was extremely intelligent and seemed to feel something. He could not help nodding: "I used to be in the realm of quasi-gods, silk cherry blossom tree ,large ficus tree, but later I was broken by the virtual godhood and reunited. Naturally, it was fast." "I'm afraid the elder is more than the realm of quasi-God." Wang Juan said in a smaller voice, with a hint of mystery in her tone. What The Brahma God was startled, and there was an instinctive murder in his eyes. Wang Juan could actually see that he was resurrected after the fall of a God. Don't show the murder. Wang Juan smiled, "I'm just guessing. Your origin is very mysterious. It's too fast to improve your strength. It's hard to avoid suspicion. But I can help you cover up your secrets. I know you must have big enemies. Our Wangs can give you the greatest shelter. Anyway, you saved me. How about our cooperation?" "Girl, we don't understand what you say. What we need to do now is to strengthen our strength." Yang Qi said lightly, noncommittal: "We are friends, not enemies." "Good!" Wang Juan smiled on her face: "Today's banquet is a big banquet for our royal family to celebrate the extermination of the pirate king and make the sea area completely safe. We invited some celebrities and experts in the Thunder City. People who are not in the realm of quasi-gods are not qualified to attend. Originally, there were complaints in the family about my invitation to you. Now, they have all been promoted to the realm of quasi-gods." You don't have to look at people's faces. "Well, I'd like to see some of the characters in Thunder City."? Will the proud family come? Yang Qi nodded.
"A proud man?"? Of course he will come. He is Ao Guang, the first junior figure of the Ao family in the thunder mainland. Wang Juan said: "He is our thunder city, even thunder mainland, the first'quasi-god 'strong, known as invincible, in a few years, can be promoted to God." "Oh?" Yang Qi nodded and said, "That's really awesome. It's an insurmountable gap from the quasi-god to the real God. I wonder if he can break through?" "Humph!" Between Yang Qi's words, a voice suddenly came in from the outside, "The impassable gap, for me, is a shallow ditch, you can cross it by lifting your feet, it's nothing." Yang Qi looked over and saw that at the door, a young man stood with his hands on his back and came in, followed by several calm, unsquinting, burly masters, all of whom were quasi-gods. And this young man standing with his hands on his back, wearing a turban on his head, showed the taste of extreme conceit and penance between his eyebrows. Conceited ascetics. Thunder is the first young strong man in the mainland, Ao Guang. Chapter 1155 proud light Ao Guang, are you here? Please, please, please. When Wang Juan saw all this, she hurried forward to smooth things over. She knew that Ao Guang was very afraid of people saying that he could not impact the position of God. The conversation between Yang Qi and her just now had been heard by Ao Guang. Things were very troublesome and would probably cause a battle. She didn't want to cause unhappiness at the banquet, after all, it was a royal banquet. That's not necessary. Ao Guang said lightly, "Is this Yang Qi?"? I heard that Wang Juan was rescued? Wang Juan, you have and we are proud of the eldest brother, proud invincible eldest brother set down the engagement, sooner or later is our proud family, we are proud of these years, also do our best to cultivate you, not long ago, I am proud of invincible eldest brother has been in our proud home of the total altar impact success,artificial banyan trees, promotion to the position of God, will come back to marry you, I hope you don't and some It has ruined the reputation and reputation of our proud family. 。 hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.