상단 본문

Legend of Little Soldier

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 clarence
댓글 0건 조회 149회 작성일 23-02-27 10:47

본문

After leaving some warships to reorganize and surrender, they took more than two thousand warships, divided into three groups, and went to attack those countries. Looking at the battleships that had gone away, Chen Kang said to Tang Long with a smile, "I didn't expect that an ordinary fortress test would turn into a big battle. I believe it won't take long." You will win all the victories, and then your administrative stars will reach the number of forty-two. "Forty-two? Oh, it's a headache to think about it. Where can I get the managers to manage so many planets?" Tang Long scratched his head and sighed. Chen Kang took one look at the distressed Tang Long and thought about it: "Well, although Tang Long suddenly expanded his sphere of influence several times, it was a good thing for the general manager, but for Tang Long." The future development is very unfavorable. Not to mention the serious shortage of managers, it is an extremely tedious thing for Cuidan to collect resources from all walks of life. Also, Tang Long accepted the surrender of these forces, the old of these forces, may have a certain impact on the rule of Tang Long. Alas, how to develop Tang Long's power? It's really nerve-racking. In this way, the two men stayed in the fortress while looking at the Tang warships on the screen and organizing the surrendered warships. In the underground base of Star, the capital of the Vitus Empire, Emperor Vibi, who had received the news of the total annihilation, was silly and murmured, "How could this happen?"? How did this happen? Why, then Help the fool so many battleships, can't beat the Tang Dynasty? The staff officer was also frowning,mobile racking systems, but he soon thought of something to do and whispered in Viby's ear. After listening for a while, Viby's face changed. Finally, with a deep sigh, he nodded and said, "That's it. Let's go while the Tang warships are in other countries." On hearing this, the staff officer said, "Yes, Your Majesty." He stepped down to deal with the matter. Viby,push back racking system, sitting in his original position, looked at the star field displayed on the screen and gnashed his teeth and said, "Tang Long, I won't let you have such a good time!" After receiving the news from Sally that the two countries had been occupied, Tang Long jumped directly to Zhongzhou Star and prepared to hold an important meeting. Also do not know is because of what reason, after trying several space jumps, the force of space jumps, unexpectedly will not be so obvious, so the fortress returned to Zhongzhou Star, Tang Long on the horse. He took his men and left. Chen Kang, who left the fortress and returned to his office, immediately hid in a hidden place and talked to the general manager: "General Manager, Tang Long's fortress does have the function of jumping." With these words, he spoke out in detail what he had personally experienced not long ago. The general manager said happily: "Great, try your best to get this jump system device immediately!" Embarrassed, Chen Kang said, "However, shuttle rack system ,warehouse pallet racks, Tang Long refused to sell this device. After all, this is his killer trick." After the general manager was silent for a moment, he said, "No matter what, you have to get this device. You know, this is a weapon that completely changes the current mode of war. You can't let it be like this." In the hands of one man! "Since Tang Long refuses to sell, then you will find a way to steal the information, no matter what means you use, you must get the information of this device!" "Yes, my subordinates understand." When Chen Kang said this, he began to change the subject and said, "General Manager, now Tang Long has 42 administrative stars." Say, how to lead Tang Long? Send the news of a war and how to win to the general manager. When the general manager heard this, he was very excited: "Really?"? That's great! No wonder the general manager is excited to hear that the fortress can jump, after all, the fortress can jump, only to increase the turnover of the organization, and Tang Long's expansion of power, but related to his position, both. The difference between them is too far. All right, you should not only get the jumping device as soon as possible, but also increase your efforts to help Tang Long. Of course, don't forget to step up control of Tang Long's economy and military lifeblood! General manager said, and detailed. It reminds me of some things to pay attention to.
After turning off the communicator, Chen Kang began to think about how to get the information about the device. He murmured, "Buy it?"? The soldiers who control the fortress are all silent. Look at him. The way they look, they know they can't be bought. So it's a spy? There are hundreds of thousands of people in the whole fortress, and I believe they will not all know each other. Well, it seems that we have to send spies to steal it. Chen Kang, who had made a decision, left here immediately to find a good spy. As for the matter of helping Tang Long and controlling Tang Long's lifeblood, these are not urgent, and Chen Kang does not have to work hard in person, and the subordinates he brought with him are not dry rice. The most important thing is to get the jumping device. Anyway, this is also an opportunity to improve their own merits. Unlike the excited Chen Kang, Tang Long is being scolded with his head down at the moment. As soon as he came back, he was surrounded by several people from Yuna, who took turns telling Tang Long not to do these dangerous things in the future. After that, he said that Tang Long should have the consciousness of the supreme leader, what he should do and what he should not do. It was supposed to be finished, but as soon as Sally, who had rushed back, joined in, the time of discipline was much longer. Hearing the news, Star Zero stayed aside and watched Tang Long being scolded a little uneasily. Although she wanted to say a few words for Tang Long, she was concerned that she was not very familiar with the women. I don't seem to have any qualifications, so I have to watch it quietly. She also wanted to express her concern and worry to Tang Long, but she didn't know how to say it, and she already felt their love for Tang Long from the words of Yuna. Do not know how to do, feel this star zero, feel oneself a little eat Yuna a few people's jealousy. After the end of the topic of "Liu Niang Godson",heavy duty metal racks, the topic began to turn to military and political affairs. Hearing that they were all worried about the shortage of manpower, Tang Long thought for a moment and asked Xingling: "Sister Xingling, can our social management computers replace the lower managers?" 。 jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.