상단 본문

Urban evil talent

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 clarence
댓글 0건 조회 102회 작성일 23-02-27 10:46

본문

Now that the cards have been dealt, if you want to win in the end, besides having enough capital, you have to have strategy. This raising is also a kind of knowledge. Sometimes it's obviously a small card, but it can scare the big cards away! "I'll follow you too!" Hu Zhifang thought about it before she wrote a check. She had a flush. If she gave up like this, she would rather lose the fifty thousand yuan. I'm with you, too, but 50 million more! When he got to Huang Tianci, he didn't want to look at the cards right away. When he saw Wang Dake also adding yards, he took advantage of the situation and doubled it again. To Wu Jida here, he looked at the cards in his hand and had to think carefully. Now Hu Zhifang's hand was obviously a flush, and the flush was a smooth one. The other two were probably gourds, so he thought about it and folded decisively and went to one side to rest. Seeing Wu Jida gone, Huang Tianci regretted for a moment that he had just added too much to scare people away. As soon as Wu Jida left,warehousing storage solutions, it was Zhu Siqi's turn. He looked at the chips on the table and then pushed out all the chips in front of him. Soha! His capital has exceeded two hundred million, and he just followed fifty thousand, and now there are at least 160 million chips here. Seeing his stud, Hu Zhifang hesitated. Originally, she was a flush. What a good opportunity it was. But will someone else have two hundred million to cheat her? Rich people are not fools,heavy duty rack manufacturers, on the contrary, their brains are alive, so she would rather lose fifty thousand than lose more than one hundred million. She folded the cards and walked away. Now Huang Tianci was the only one on the table, and when he saw Wang Dake, he was ecstatic. Get your own revenge! Cried in his heart. So he also unreservedly pushed out all the chips in front of him. Me, too! "Please show your cards!" Paiguan Road. Huang Tianci immediately proudly showed his bottom card of the diamond ten. I am a gourd! Huang Tiangang smiled proudly. Then he wanted to sweep the pile of chips in the middle of the table. Is the gourd very big? Wang Dake suddenly said. He showed his cards at the same time. It was a five. Yes, it was a five! Huang Tiangang rubbed his eyes to make sure he was right! How is that possible?! You are obviously. Cried Huang Tianci. What is it? Can you know my cards? Wang Dake's voice suddenly became cold. No, no! Huang Tianci immortal way. Game over, you're out! Wang Dake said with a smile. Huang Tianci's face was pale, and his hands and feet twitched a little automatically. The man sat back in his chair feebly! Maybe you'll never know how we won? But I will never tell you. Wang Dake saw that when Huang Tianci heard the previous sentence, shuttle rack system ,asrs warehouse, his eyes lit up and he immediately went on. Please transfer the money to my account. Wang Dake said to the official, and then handed him a private account of his Swiss bank, which had been prepared for a long time, "OK!" The card officer followed the note. Wang Dake was very generous to give him a five hundred thousand chips, and did not go to see the card officer press the surprise of the chips. He called on Uchiha Wenjie, hand one Hui, two people went out. Leaving Huang Tianci and the dumbfounded Feng and Ma Chengting dumbfounded there! As for Wu Jida and Hu Zhifang, they seemed to have just enjoyed a wonderful gambling performance and went out with their personal belongings. After Uchiha Wenjie followed Wang Dake out, he still couldn't believe that two million chips had rolled into more than five hundred million tonight and last night. He has not yet figured out the exact amount, and believes that it will not be clear until Wang Dake, who is walking in front of him, goes to the bank to check the amount in his account. Do you have an account? Wang Dake said to Uchiha Wenjie. No, I never use that. I usually use cash. It's too much trouble to deposit it in the bank. Uchiha Wenjie laughed and said that he was a little happy and silly now. He knew what Wang Dake meant when he asked, that is, to give him the money. All right, tomorrow you go to Zhu Siqi and get a check for 50 million. Wang Dake said lightly.
This sentence sounds like the sound of nature in the ears of Yubo Zhiwenjie! It's not a problem to travel around the world now, and when he was fantasizing, suddenly Wang Dake said coldly: "You'd better go back early. Didn't you see that Mr. Huang in the back wanted to eat you raw?" Uchiha Wenjie looked back, Huang Tianci and the three of them came out and glared at him. I'm not afraid of them. If I want to eat, I'm afraid they don't have the appetite! Uchiha Wenjie smiled and said that he was in a good mood now and could be said to be supercilious. Now even if his father stands in front of him, he may not catch him! Wang Dake remembered that his internal force was not bad, even with the old man, self-protection should still be no problem. And the old man may not help the two children to do it! Ma Chengting, of course, won't help them again. It's a bit against his principles to do so tonight. It's just that Dahongpao is too tempting for him to pretend to be stupid. Besides, he knows that even if he makes a move, he may not be able to deal with the two people in front of him. I'd like to know how you fooled me. Ma Chengting finally failed to hold back and came up to Wang Dake. If I don't tell you, maybe you won't sleep at ease in the future? Wang Dake smiled. That's, that's. Ma Chengting was embarrassed to scratch his head. To put it bluntly, it's not interesting at all, but I'm only telling you one person. Wang Dake saw that Huang Tianci and Feng Wenzhe also wanted to listen with their ears open. Wang Dake approached Ma Chengting, close to his ears, the voice gathered into a thread,drive in racking system, quickly moved his lips, Huang Tianci and Feng Wenzhe although also approached a few steps, but simply did not hear a word!. jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.