상단 본문

Remnant King's Royal Favor: Secret Agent Medical Concubine

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 cooper3
댓글 0건 조회 245회 작성일 23-02-27 10:34

본문

Mu Yue's face turned pale. "Your Majesty, you had a rest in my concubine's bedroom two months ago. Have you forgotten?" Xiao Qingyu waved his hand, and now it was still a waste of energy for him to speak. He didn't have the time and strength to waste his breath with the Empress Dowager Mu Yue. He said coldly, "I can't die yet. I'll send Mu Yue and the Empress Dowager back to the bedroom to take strict care of them. When I'm better, I'll make a conclusion." Xiao Qingyu finished speaking in one breath and began to feel dizzy, but there were still ministers in the crowd who did not know the importance: "Your Majesty, Xiao Luochen kidnapped the empress Dowager. This is a felony. You must take strict care of it!" "The empress Dowager is dead. She died at the birthday banquet of Mu Fu ten years ago. If the ministers don't believe it, they can let people go to the mansion to search. Even after many years, there must be some clues!" Mu Chu stood behind Xiao Luochen and suddenly spoke slowly. "Princess Chu, what are you talking about? The Empress Dowager is fine. Some time ago, she was still offering incense to the Buddha in the temple. Are you cursing the Empress Dowager?" Mu Chu did not explain, raised his head and looked cold. Xiao Luochen clenched her fingers tightly in her hands, showing a faint, extremely warm smile on her face. At this moment, it seems that two people's hearts are linked together. If you don't believe me, you can check it out! Bai Changfeng said with a cold face, interrupting the secret discussion of the group of ministers. When the Empress Dowager heard the news, her eyes fell on Mu Chu in an instant: "Who made up the lie? Was the Empress Dowager killed by Xiao Luochen? You would say such ridiculous words and want to clear your guilt?" Several palace maids walked up to the queen mother, and before the queen mother could finish what she wanted to say, she made a gesture of invitation. Unwilling to stand in place, the queen mother's eyes across a sharp color: "You dare to touch home!" " Over there, Mu Yue had been lifted up from the ground and dragged in the other direction. You let go of this palace, this palace belly can be pregnant with the emperor star, if the emperor star has an accident, the first let you pay for your life, let go of me.. Mu Yue struggled, screamed, suddenly fell to the ground, a pool of blood flowed down her body, the faces of all the officials present changed, even Xiao Qingyu,whirlpool hot tub, weak eyes, were slightly open. Chapter 381 Regent. The scene was silent for a moment, and the two ladies stood a little farther away, their faces pale. () However, Mu Yue did not realize the situation of the scene at all, and when he saw that the hand holding her had loosened, he hid behind Mu Xue in an instant. Mu Xue stared at the blood on the ground, and her face changed several colors. She whispered, "Sister, you're bleeding!" This sentence, instantly let Mu Yue reflect over, her eyes a little more afraid look, hurriedly covered his stomach squatted down. Just a few actions have exposed all the illusions. Mu Yue is not pregnant at all. Mu Chu covered his mouth and stood behind Xiao Luochen, smiling softly. His voice was cold, but it ran through people's ears: "Emperor Star, outdoor hot tub ,jacuzzi swim spa, what an Emperor Star!" She raised her eyebrows slightly and looked in the direction of Lord Yun and the Empress Dowager. "Empress Dowager, is this what you said, the Emperor Star calculated by Lord Yun?" With a cold look on his face, Lord Yun looked sideways in the direction of the Empress Dowager and asked in a suspicious voice, "Empress Dowager, Emperor Star, what Emperor Star?" The queen mother's eyes were even more gloomy, and in a moment, several dead men in gray clothes had already protected her in the middle. There is no emperor star, that is made up by the palace, when the time comes, as long as the palace casually hold a child, who cares who the child is? The queen mother gently sneer twice, see the final matter has been exposed, plus the emperor seems to have woken up, these have given her a very heavy blow. She no longer hesitated and dragged out all her plans. Everyone was stunned when they heard the queen mother's words. Those who had just supported the queen mother immediately shrank their necks, and when Yue Xianming saw that things were not good, he quietly left the crowd.
Xiao Qingyu opened his eyelids, and a cold light flashed through his eyes: "I appointed the King of Luo as the regent, in my.." These days of convalescence, acting for the government! "Your Majesty, how can this be done? The empress Dowager is still." "Absolutely not. King Luo is a member of your family. He can't say that he is the one who rebelled. He is accompanied by a woman who is a remnant of the former Dynasty. This power can't fall into his hands!" The princes reacted violently, and all of them opposed the king of Luo to become regent. Xiao Qingyu felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and his ears buzzed. Knowing that Xiao Luochen was about to pass out, Mu Chu took two quick steps to Xiao Qingyu's side, raised her hand, and pricked Xiao Qingyu's head with a few needles. Your Majesty, are you better? Xiao Qingyu opened his eyes and nodded slowly. He spoke slowly again: "I have made up my mind. As for the matter of the Empress Dowager, I will give it to the Yun family. I don't know what the Yun family will do." Master Yun immediately stepped forward and folded his fists. "Yes, Your Majesty!" The voices of opposition in the crowd continued to rise and fall, and the faces of the ministers were full of reluctance. Luo Wang Shu, these people, in the end how to deal with, you see do, when I better, tell me a good! In the face of Emperor Xing's unconditional trust, Mu Chu had mixed feelings in his heart. Xiao Luochen nodded vaguely to Emperor Xing and said, "Send the emperor back to rest!" The two eunuchs carried the sedan chair away, and Xiao Luochen pulled Mu Chu and sat directly on the high steps. The queen mother's eyes looked at the direction of Xiao Luochen, long armor, deeply into the palm of her hand. The queen mother, don't get angry, don't hurt the body, now this situation, we'd better leave first! The queen mother nodded, took a look at the huge palace, the heart is very reluctant, just now, she is only one step away from power, as long as the hidden danger of Luo Wang and Mu Chu is solved,hot tub wholesale, no one can stop her from continuing to sit on the throne. But now, the winner is the loser, and she has no way to escape. Get out of here! 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.