상단 본문

You're fired!

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 cooper3
댓글 0건 조회 116회 작성일 23-02-27 10:32

본문

In fact, Bai Duanduan was a little noisy in the kitchen, cutting vegetables, cooking oil pan and the whir of the lampblack machine, and the smell of lampblack did drift into the living room, but Ms. Meng felt happy in her heart. The busier Bai Duanduan was, the happier she was. The more reluctant Bai Duanduan was, the more she wanted her to do it. I just want to let her know that in this family, it is useless to find my son Ji Lin. I am the center of the universe and the top of the food chain. It is better to please myself than to please anyone. Ms. Meng Xin was very satisfied with what she had done, and she felt that this trip should be a good knock on the white end. However, when Bai Duanduan worked hard in the kitchen for half an hour and brought out three dishes and one soup, Meng Xin could no longer laugh. "You did this." What are they? The three dishes were all black, only one was vaguely discernible, probably the remains of a charred fish, and two pots were completely unknown, looking like food residues dug out of the sewer and dried in the sun. And the only pot of soup that is not black is also a long story, it seems that the white end is to make tomato and egg soup, but the egg flower, even the eggshell is not clean, so floating together, Meng Xin only looked at it,outdoor endless pool, he felt the death of the egg. Bai Duanduan took off his apron with a smile and said, "Oh, this is braised crucian carp, fried edamame with towel gourd, garlic spinach and tomato and egg soup." “……” "Auntie, this is all I have carefully prepared for you. Try it quickly." “……” Meng Xin felt that this could not be called dark cuisine, it was death cuisine. She glanced at Bai Duanduan. "Did you do it on purpose?" "No, not really." Bai Duanduan looked Frank,massage bathtub manufacturers, "This is my stable play, Ji Lin knows, so he did not allow me to enter the kitchen, this is not afraid of food poisoning after you eat it?" "I really didn't want to show off at the beginning, but I couldn't bear the enthusiasm of my aunt. Not only did she not let Ji Lin deduct my money, but she also gave me a reward. Even in order to encourage me to make further efforts in the future, she was willing to finish my cooking. Can I not be moved to cook?" “……” Meng Xin choked: "Xiao Bai, you.." Your cooking skills, or continue to work hard in the future, today I think we still order takeout? "How can this be done?"! Aunt! You can say, as long as I cook! You ate it all! We just signed the contract in black and white! “……” Meng Xin only felt that he had a mouthful of old blood in his chest. "Even if he signed the contract, he could terminate the contract." "Auntie, I don't agree to terminate the contract. This is a unilateral breach of contract." Bai Duanduan smiled, "Well, hot tub spa manufacturers ,endless pool factory, you can compensate me for the breach of contract." Meng Xin is holding her breath: "You want to be beautiful!" "Auntie, please accept this dish." "But you'll die if you eat this dish!" Bai Duanduan smiled and said indifferently, "It's all right. I can't die. Auntie, I really can't. I'll call 120 ambulances for you and send you to the hospital for gastric lavage.". But should not reach that stage, I think at most a few days of pain, nothing, human beings are far stronger than their imagination, aunt, believe in yourself, you can! If you eat more every day, you'll get used to it. Meng Xin looked at the table that terrible death dishes, and finally yielded: "Ok, how much do you want?!"! You're not allowed to cook for me anymore! "No more, no more, only twenty thousand." Twenty thousand?! Why don't you grab it? Bai Duanduan took out the newly signed contract: "Look here, the liability for breach of contract clearly States the amount of compensation, twenty thousand, you can buy a bag!"! Maybe next time it will take away your aunt's favorite! “……” Not to mention snatching the bag she wanted, just think about the bracelet that was snatched by Bai Duanduan before, Ms. Meng Xin has been really distressed! "You don't have to give me twenty thousand yuan, as long as you order takeout after eating, take insulin, and then take a walk with me for half an hour.".
” Meng Xin is actually very resistant to insulin, not to mention sports, before the housekeeping at this point simply can not let her yield, but now. Now looking at these dishes that will die after eating, thinking about the bags that may be snatched by Bai Duanduan in the future, Meng Xin wilted, with tears in her heart, and finally agreed to this humiliating condition. Bai Duanduan, this little bitch, really has two brushes, Ms. Meng Xin only felt that the horn of the battle sounded! The author has something to say: [Continue to correct the bug of insulin before meals] Although I still have a cold, I still feel the pain today. Please leave me a message as much as you like. PS: The consumption concept of Duanduan and Jipar is obviously a bit morbid, and we will talk about the reasons later. Don't worry. After reading the full text, you will definitely know that Duanduan's consumption concept is not advocated. Because the story really has a lot of foreshadowing in the back, please be patient. Reader Villanel's [Little Theater] After marriage: Duanduan: Honey, I recently took a fancy to a new bag from the D family. Ji Lin waved his big hand: "Buy!" Mother Ji: Son, there is a bag in D's house recently. I like it very much. Ji Lin did not hesitate: buy. Bai Duanduan and Ji Lin went to Ji's mother's house for dinner on the weekend. Ji's mother said, "Hum, some women really follow what I buy.". Bai Duanduan: Mom, this is the seller's show. This is.. Blink. Blink Chapter 25 Bai Duanduan never thought that one day he would be able to rely on the death of cooking C debut, the success of Ji Lin's mother. Although the process was a little unexpected, at least the result was achieved. After eating the takeout, she took insulin and was forced to take a walk. Ms. Meng Xin's arrogance suddenly died down half of the time. She spent the whole afternoon in peace. She only let Bai Duanduan do some tidying up work, and did not think of any way to torment her. However, his direct employer did not torment himself. As soon as he returned to the door of his small apartment after work,outdoor whirlpool tub, his employer's son came with an expressionless face. Do you have a minute? Talk about your work performance today. “……” I really owe you mother and son! Forget it! Bai Duanduan thought, for the sake of money, just talk about it. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.