상단 본문

Drama queen

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 cooper3
댓글 0건 조회 94회 작성일 23-02-27 10:28

본문

Sure enough, the news came from the other side of the flower at a loss, the body of the former religious leader has been found, and the discovery site has also found evidence to fully prove that it was indeed done by a scholar with a thousand faces. However, the scholar with a thousand faces has already fled and sunk into the sea. But confirm the life and death of the previous leader, and recover the body of the other. It has doubled the prestige of the flower at a loss and successfully inherited the rights of the previous generation. When Bai Qi received the letter, there was a flash of calculation in her eyes. Next, the Demon Sect will win or lose in the contest for the leader, and then shrink up to develop in a wretched way. A few years later, he completely restored his wings and had the capital to compete with the right path again. That is to say, in the next few years, there must be few disputes in the right path. If Bai Qi wants to grasp the right to speak as soon as possible, let the people in power of the four schools and eight factions treat them equally, instead of looking at the younger generation with the eyes of the elders, this is an excellent opportunity. Among them, the two elders who fought most fiercely with Hua Wucuo could hardly guarantee the unity of the Demon Sect if they did not die. Hua Wucuo directly pushed people out and gave them to Bai Qi to return the favor. Bai Qi left a letter outside their bedroom, with only two sentences on it, full of hints that only those who knew the inside story could understand. Sure enough, not long after, there was a rumor in Jianghu that a scholar with a thousand faces came out again. Bai Qi immediately contacted Baiyan Villa, Qianshan Sect,endless swim spa, and the three families of Hongtianmen, and used the traces of the scholar with a thousand faces to design traps. In one fell swoop, he took down the two elders who tried to catch the scholar with a thousand faces and accumulate capital for himself to fight for the position of religious leader. Both of them were famous devils in Jianghu that day. In the right path, there are countless people who have the enmity of life and death with him, that is, Headmaster Jiang, who is abandoned in the hands of one of them. After winning the battle, Bai Qi's prestige and right to speak completely transcended her peers,best whirlpool tub, and through the exchange of interests between the disposal rights of the two devils, she gained the right to equal dialogue with those in power. They have to say that the younger generation is awesome, that is, the people of the Jiang family, although there is a thorn in the heart of the eldest young master and the second young master's sudden change of marriage, after this matter, the original firm support for orthodoxy, can not help but waver. After all, your master can't avenge it, and your daughter-in-law will avenge it for you in two or three times. In this case, the second young master's force and skill are not weaker than the eldest young master's. This is the ability, compared to the big room this period of time the big young master's muddleheaded, the big young lady's muddleheaded, the second room can be too capable. Capable enough to let people experience that Qianshan School is gradually restoring its former prestige in its hands. When Mrs. Jiang found that the wind in the clan had changed and she was unable to do what she wanted, it was too late to regret. There was not much light in the Buddha Hall, outdoor spa manufacturers ,american hot tub, only a light as big as a bean, which made the expression on people's faces dim and unclear. Mrs. Jiang couldn't stand the suffocating atmosphere. "Mother," she said with a smiling face, "the doctor has found a happy pulse today. Ah Yu has it." Old Lady Jiang sneers when she hears this: "a fool born of a fool, what is there to expect?" Everyone kept silent for a moment. After a while, Mrs. Jiang seemed to disagree with the old lady's words. She couldn't hold back and said, "If I get a man in one fell swoop, it will be my grandson. In this way, I can also attack the arrogance of those two." What those two men said is self-evident in this room. Without Mrs. Jiang this time, Headmaster Jiang was impatient: "Do you really think that a baby who can only eat and drink in swaddling clothes can come in handy?" "Won't the second couple give birth?"? Ignorant woman, is the Jiang family a landlord who just wants to have more children or something? "It's all you stupid woman," he said angrily. "If you hadn't been indifferent to Ah Huai all these years, you wouldn't have let the girl lose her soul." Mrs. Jiang absolutely refused to admit that she had treated Jianghuai harshly. In her opinion, the bitch should have died in childhood, and she was merciful to let him grow up. She should eat and wear as much as her brother, and there was no more merciful mother than her. "I didn't treat him well," he retorted? Then go out and ask, which concubine is as expensive as a legitimate son? How dare you blame me for giving birth to a white-eyed wolf who can't cover his heart and lungs? "Enough!" Old Lady Jiang glanced at the crowd in the room and felt tired. "You're the only ones who still want to break it off in the hands of Bai Qi and Jianghuai. You don't have any brains.".
” Then Old Lady Jiang looked at Jiang Luo and said, "Arlo, how is it?"? Are you going to continue to muddle through? The grandmother had better make a decision early, so as not to make a final plan to hand over the Jiang family to a person who has no progress. It would be better to let your brother take over now. The strong sense of crisis made Jiang Luo shiver. He stepped forward on his knees and lay on his grandmother and said, "Grandmother, don't give up on me. As long as I can survive this disaster, I will do anything." "It's just that Younger Martial Sister has now made up her mind to be a real husband and wife with Ah Huai. I really don't know what to do." After all, it was the legitimate son and grandson who had been expected since childhood, and it was already a matter of deep instinct for the whole family to plan for him. The old lady touched Jiang Luo's head with a loving smile on her face, but from another angle, it looked very strange. "Your sister should still have some affection for you, but women, once they have a man, their hearts will be grateful to others." "In fact, it's easy to solve the problem now." "As long as we get rid of Ah Huai, all contradictions will cease to exist." Here, Bai Qi spit out a few words leisurely: "The old lady must think so?" Now, the biggest crisis for them is the loss of power, in the final analysis, your current advantage in their view is all from me. And the reason why I have this bargaining chip to put them on the defensive is that I have two choices. "Why don't you just eliminate one of the choices?" Bai Qi smiled and took the grapes that Jianghuai had peeled and fed her. Without you, according to the tacit understanding of the three families, no matter how I manage, everything will fall into the hands of Jiang Luo in the end, after all, he is the only descendant of the Jiang family left. "Of course, at this time the Jiang family needs to make a statement, in order to restore my tendency, they will give me enough face, that is, my father will not be happy,China spa factory, but for the sake of interests will also bear the pain of sacrificing Bai Yu, the Jiang family needs to come up with appropriate compensation, but ultimately get what they want." 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.