상단 본문

The desire to conquer

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 cooper3
댓글 0건 조회 142회 작성일 23-02-27 10:21

본문

Chen Xiaokui mourned in his heart for the newly recovered Renzhou. When she looked up, she found that it was not a wall in front of her, but a person. He walked in front of her, leaving a broad and straight figure. It was exactly the same as when I carried her on my back that day, quietly and silently. Her heart was a little ironed and a little lucky. It turns out that caring is not a flash in the pan. When the young master is willing to get along well with people for a long time, it turns out to be like this. But what was that supposed to mean? Chen Xiaokui has not thought about the strength, do not understand its meaning, just feel like praising her. How rare it is to praise others! She was still trying to figure it out when she heard the boy's voice again. Remember to prepare in the evening. The voice of the appointment and removal paused, the voice was straight, but it seemed to mean something, and there was no turning back at all. It sounds quite serious, rolling out of the throat, naturally as if explaining that the sun rises as usual, which is the truth and scientific truth. The boy cast a deep look: "… …" Leave the door open and I'll come to you. The author has something to say: Xiaokui, put _ _ _ (sing) 、037 As the saying goes, the moon has its ups and downs, and people have their ups and downs. Chen Xiaokui, who changed into a nightdress, stared at the competition book list and fell silent. It took him a long time to open the English Composition Selection in front of him. She was a little uncertain whether she was a blessing or a curse tonight. Perhaps because she was worried about her stomach, Feng Wanning did not prepare supper tonight. After repeatedly confirming her physical condition,garden jacuzzi tub, she released her back to her room. She repeatedly stressed that if there was any discomfort, she must not endure it. Looking at her well-behaved appearance, she could not resist touching Chen Xiaokui's head. Aunt Wanning wants to see you healthy and happy. "Feng Wanning's beautiful eyes, which are very similar to her, look at her with a gentle light." Everyone in the family wants you to be happy. " Chen Xiaokui confused, feel warm and intimate at the same time, immediately want to understand. Feng Wanning thought that her stomach trouble was held back because she didn't want to cause trouble to the Ren family. As a result,endless pool swim spa, she didn't have an attack until a few days ago. It was very likely that she had already made up for the psychological changes of a young girl who had lost her parents and was dependent on others. To a large extent, she attributed this to late adolescence. She was suddenly a little sad. This idea is not without, but has been experienced in junior high school, and stepped on the last point of youth wantonly, in the years of persistence in part-time jobs, thought out. The point is, you can't say that directly. The worry and concern in Feng Wanning's eyes are not false. So she could only accept the kindness of her elders and promise again and again that she would not hide it in the future. The use of the word "again" is very smart. Sure enough, when Feng Wanning heard this, he was obviously really relieved and did not feel that the little girl was dealing with her. At the same time, her eyes curved slightly with a smile, and she said that she had signed up for the class and would learn some medicinal meals to cook for them another day. …… I've always wanted to learn before, and it's good to take advantage of this opportunity to improve my cooking skills, but the boy is also picky about food. Or think of what to do immediately, vigorous and resolute temperament. Chen Xiaokui was stunned by this kind of action, whirlpool bathtub ,whirlpool hot tub spa, and also held up a selection of English compositions, saying that he would recite dozens of articles tonight, so that Feng Wanning could not hold back, and pinched her face. At the moment, she was alone in the room, recalling the picture just now, and suddenly wanted to laugh a little. That boy. In this world, after all, there are still people who can call the appointment and removal of the eldest young master. Chen Xiaokui stared at the book, and the subject happened to be a word. Friend。 Friend. This is so coincidental that people can't help but want to be in a daze. After a while, she sighed slowly again. I'm really a little bit bewitched. Until now, I still feel trembling when I think of what I just said. It was said, as if there were some unspeakable relationship between them. Have to meet in the dead of night. — Chen Xiaokui is right. Feng Wanning's idea is basically not much different from what she guessed. Not only that, when he went downstairs to get water, he was stopped by his own mother for the first time.
“…… You help me pay attention to ah, Xiaokui in the end is our parents to now, for you is also half a sister, if you need to see a psychologist, the next time you go, take her to see. No, forget it, this is a bit too deliberate, alas, or your grandfather decided to do the right thing, fortunately, high school did not let the little girl continue to live in school as she wished, but also blame my heart. Appointment and removal: "… …" …… My own sister doesn't have to. But he agreed with the latter part of the sentence. Ren Changyi is wise and makes wise decisions. According to the usual style of appointment and removal, there must be something to say, straight to go, directly let Feng Wanning not worry about. Chen Xiaokui is really a pure bad stomach, the little girl's mind is basically on reading and learning, you want to let people think about it is estimated that it is difficult. But a look at Feng Wanning's concerned eyes, his straightforward words stuck in his throat, and finally he kept a straight face, lowered his voice, and said a little helplessly, good. In order to make people feel completely at ease, he also used a very serious tone. After seeing off his mother, he looked up and faintly saw a beam of light leaking down. Chen Xiaokui's door is really not closed. Be good and clever. He finished drinking the water, put the cup directly downstairs, stopped for a second, and then walked slowly up again. When I arrived, I saw a man sitting at the table in a white nightdress and coat. The dim light made a dense haze, which covered the background with a blurred filter. He pursed his lips and did not speak. Funny to say, it was the first time he had entered the little girl's room since he had been a neighbor for so many years. The whole room is full of Feng Wanning's preference,Whirlpool bathtub, but it is quite simple and concise, which should be Chen Xiaokui's style. The familiar smell of lemons and oranges wafted everywhere. It's like a girl's mark. Just smelling it, the fish in my heart showed some signs of moving. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.