상단 본문

The Twilight Saga (1)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 cooper3
댓글 0건 조회 114회 작성일 23-02-27 10:17

본문

Looking at Edward's back disappeared at the end of the stairs, Yue Ying finally breathed a sigh of relief, that kind of urgent stare, people can not stand. This time, she did not want to compromise so quickly, although the result was doomed to forgive. She gave a helpless smile. Are you having problems with Edward again? Esme changed the subject and stopped talking about her interior design. Nothing Yue Ying smiled disguisedly. I have lived with Edward for more than eighty years. Esme suddenly brought up the past. Yue Ying didn't know why, so he had to continue listening to her. He's just like my son. I've never seen him care so much about anyone. You must have had a fight, or Edward wouldn't be like this. Esme looked at Yue Ying with bright eyes, as if she knew everything like the palm of her hand. The observation ability is really strong. Yue Ying paused, "you really guessed it." She admitted it. Is there anything you can't figure out? Esme is very interested in enlightening Yue Ying. Why must you think it's my fault? Yue Ying looked at her strangely. Each time they helped Edward with his advice. Sometimes Yue Ying looks at such a United family with helplessness and envy. You've been bullying Edward, haven't you? Esme's eyes wandered, afraid to look at her. Yue Ying laughed. I bullied him? Are you kidding me? Edward's been pushing her,Wheel tape measure, okay? "I don't think so." Esme immediately defected. We have some problems today, but.. It'll be all right. Yue Ying is not used to talking to other people about his own worries. Are you sure? Alice, who had just entered the door, put in. She saw some images that belonged to Edward, and she didn't feel very good. It's going to be all right. Yue Ying said,Walking measuring wheel, putting aside his face and not wanting to talk about this topic any more. I'll go upstairs and find Edward. Alice decided to show Edward the picture in her mind. She jumped upstairs in two or three steps. Marriage is life, love is feeling, and you need to be more calm. Esme said something very meaningful, and then returned to his normal tone. "I'll show you some of my work." She is very sensible, some things need to be understood by the parties themselves, others can not help. "An invitation from the Volturi." Carlisle pointed to something on the table and said to Edward, who had just come in. What do they want to do. Edward flipped through the contents of his hand. Listening to Carlisle's explanation, when there is no third party present, their communication is usually carried out in their heads. Bella. Aro did not know where to find out about Bella's special situation, cattle weight tape ,Fiberglass tape measure, and he was very interested. You know, his only hobby is collecting vampires. All kinds of things. The invitation also mentioned Evelyn. He wanted me to bring Bella and Evelyn to his place. How did he know? Edward asked. Someone must have heard what Iriel said the night of the wedding. Because he wants to, so we have to bring people there? Edward's tone was full of sarcasm. "It's just a personal invitation," Carlisle said suddenly. "You know I had a little friendship with him hundreds of years ago. He asked me as a friend." "Carlisle, I can ask what the shadow means, but you know Bella can't. There's only one end for her to go there!" Edward said rationally. Bella is just a human. What does she have to stand up to a bunch of vampires? What is impossible? Alice suddenly swung the door open and burst in, curious. Look at that. Edward threw the invitation to Alice. Alice caught it nimbly, and looked through it quickly. What do you mean? Bella? The transfer student? She asked, looking up. Edward looked at Carlisle and waited for his answer. Carlisle said, "Trust me, Edward.". I'm not going to put Charlie's daughter on Arrow's lips. Every life is precious. He said with pity, "If we are sure to protect Bella, we will start to guard against Arrow.". I'll go to Italy first and try to convince him. Edward, ask Evelyn if she wants to go with me.. "Wait, Edward, you promised Evelyn?" Alice turned to Edward and asked. I'll go with her if she wants. Is Edward in the same class as Bella? You'd better stay and watch.
Don't make any big changes for the time being, and don't make the girl feel any different. Carlisle suggested. Why does it have to be Evelyn? Asked Alice, puzzled. Just show Aro. He's interested in Evelyn's skills, and if his curiosity isn't satisfied, I'm afraid he'll send Dmitri over. Carlisle said matter-of-factly, "When the time comes, he finds that Bella is not good, so it's better for her to go. Evelyn doesn't want to, and Arrow can't keep her.". She's not in danger. Edward looked at Alice and wanted her to give him a guarantee. He was very reluctant to let Yue Ying take the risk alone. I can't see anything about Evelyn. Alice shook her head regretfully. 'Carlisle won't be in any trouble. He'll come back all right. But Evelyn, I really can't see. You can have a look. Alice's eyes were trained on Edward's. After a while, Edward's face became very ugly. You mean the shadow will disappear again? The words are surprising. He saw himself in the future, running alone in the forests of North and South America, as if looking for something, which felt as bad as the last time Yue Ying disappeared. He couldn't bear to be separated again. I'm just guessing. It doesn't have to be Evelyn. It could be you looking for something else. Said Alice. 'But have you had any trouble today?' Her eyebrows wrinkled. It's my fault. Edward recounted what had happened in a depressed mood. "Anyway,Fish measuring board, she's angry." "Son, you shouldn't have said that about her." Carlisle patted Edward's shoulder understandingly. Women need to be coaxed. If Jasper does this to me, I'll bite him to death! Alice flashed her sharp teeth. tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.