상단 본문

Self-respect in the world of online games

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 alicia2
댓글 0건 조회 85회 작성일 23-02-27 10:11

본문

Blood Moon Sword, come back. It has been made clear that these people are Japanese. After turning off the communication, I shouted to the Blood Moon Sword. Japanese Blood Moon Sword opened his eyes wide and froze for a moment. Then he killed two Japanese who were caught by him and were extorting confessions. After that, he threw his hands twice and said, "It's really ***ing bad luck to meet such a dirty thing." "Well, pack it up. According to my estimation, since they are ready to open up a world here, there will be a lot of people in this base. Let's distract them first, so that they have enough time to make traps." I thought for a moment and said, who knows if there is a trap in their base, or let them go according to our wishes, to the place where we ambush to fight a decisive battle. Fat, fat, dead fat, point, you make traps around, I give you thirty minutes, I will lead them around now. I turned on the communication and gave the order directly to the fat, forgetting for a moment that the fat was not my subordinate, but thirty minutes should be enough. Bull plus Li Kui, they should understand a little. Fat heard my words first stupefied, and then immediately replied: "Boss, less than 30 minutes, you just left, I began to do this preparation,Stainless Steel Welded Pipe, just lead them to come over, to ensure that they can not eat." Good job, that's good. Remember, wait a minute, don't hold your hand, the other side is Japanese! I said through the communication channel that this fat man is really far-sighted in doing things and is very close to our thoughts. If it weren't for the fact that he is a member of Zhonghua Gate, I would try my best to dig him up. Japan, Japanese! It's been a long time. Why aren't they all dead? Bah, don't worry, boss,304 Stainless Steel Wire, I want to play them to death, and I can't let any of them go. Fat shouted excitedly in the communication channel. Boss, Japanese, you have to leave me more this time! My grandparents were killed by them, and my family motto is to find them and kill them all. Boss, you must let me go to war. As soon as I was ready to lure the enemy, the roar of the bull came from the communication channel. All right, kill them all. Bull, be careful. I agreed to say, wait a minute, I'm afraid you don't want to kill, because I just delay, the Japanese ambushed in the woods can't wait, all of them rushed towards us. Chapter one hundred and thirty The first episode of the world out of my generation chapter one hundred and thirty "So many, so many people like ants, but I like it, hey!" Li Kui took out two axes and said with a smile. Riding on the Big Mac, brushed stainless steel sheet ,Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe, our fat and they gathered together. Now he was standing on a hill watching the Japanese climbing up. It seems that the situation is not very good, our trap can not deal with so many people, I began to think that the enemy more than two hundred people is enough, but look at this at least two thousand people, equivalent to our squadron, how so many enemies sneaked in we did not show? Said Fat, frowning. It's very simple. They should all speak the language of the Dragon Kingdom, and they look no different from us. As long as they are scattered, no one will pay attention to them. And this place is sparsely populated. They hide in it and no one will show up. I thought for a moment and said. How about it? Are you afraid? I turned to everyone and asked. Li Kui is still the same, as long as there is a fight, he is too excited to find the north, as to lose or win, he will not care. Blood Moon Sword tightly grasped the sword in his hand, motioned to me, can also see that he is very excited now, a few people single out two thousand troops, but also to win, how can he be afraid! But the bull did not hear my words, and Li Kui is also holding two axes, staring eyes to rush down. I looked at the fat, and he was the only one who had no fighting power. What I was worried about was that when we got up, it was very likely, not possible, that we would definitely forget him.
Fat smiled, took out a handful of colorful paper from the space bag, picked one from it, wet it with saliva, and then pasted it on his head. Immediately, the place where fat was became transparent, and fat slowly became invisible. "Well, boss, this invisibility amulet is still good!" Fat took off the amulet, appeared and said to me with a smile. Yes, yes, where did you get these strange things? I'm afraid you can't buy them with money! I grabbed the amulet from the fat man's hand and said as I looked through it. I am the vice leader of the gang, and there are always some members of the gang who will get some strange things, so I will buy them. Since I don't have any martial arts, I can only protect myself from this aspect. Said the fat man with a smile. What, you bought it? I think you took it by force. I took this piece of paper and handed it to Xiao Xiao, and then said. I don't know if fat is plunder, but I am plunder. See I robbed him a lot of this paper, fat also a little meat pain, this can be all money ah, but there is no way, he can be embarrassed to ask me for money. He had to take out a handful of paper from the space bag, and it seemed that he still attached great importance to this life-saving thing. Come on, go up the tree, hide in the tree and don't come down. Team up with me, and you can share the experience later. I pulled Xiao Xiao to the tree and said. Although Xiaoxiao has a little fighting power now, he can't compare with us in the face of so many enemies. All right, I'll shoot a bow and arrow secretly. Make sure it's all right! Xiao Xiao puffed out his chest and said, as if he could do it himself. Seeing Xiao Xiao's eagerness to show herself, I couldn't help scraping her nose with my finger and said with a smile, "Be careful, or you can't cry if you are hit by others." Fat and small climb to the tree to hide, the elf was ordered by me to protect her small,304 Stainless Steel Coil, helpless, she also knew to agree, sitting on the branches of the grievance playing with their own small bow. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.