상단 본문

The charming imperial concubine confuses the harem

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 alicia2
댓글 0건 조회 84회 작성일 23-02-27 10:09

본문

"That's not true. It used to be a Y ring, but now it's a little doorman. The old man heard that the Y ring died." "Oh, the old store manager, do you remember the name of the Y ring that used to come to get medicine?" "Name?"? The old man did not remember, but the old man knew her as soon as he saw her, and every time she took the medicine, she would say thank you to the old man. "Oh, do you remember what she looked like?" "For so many years, the old man doesn't remember much, but there is a mole on the corner of the mouth of the Y head, which the old man remembers.". "Why do you ask these questions?" "Nothing. I'm just curious to know if Yuewangfu also takes medicine from their own pharmacy." Li Yu covered it up. All the people in the palace take their medicine from here. We not only supply medicine to our own palace, but also to several other palaces. "Is it?"? But I still don't believe it! Yuewangfu has been choosing the medicine of your shop for more than twenty years. "Master Guan, don't you believe it?"? We have a record of every kind of medicine that Yuewangfu took from here. "Is it?"? Can the old store manager let me open my eyes and see what tonics the Princess of Guangdong has used? That makes you look so young! "Well." "Don't worry about the old store manager. I'm just curious and won't tell anyone about it." Li Yu said as he took out another ingot of gold from his bosom and put it in the old store manager's hand. Chapter 165 of the main text buys medicine. The old store manager weighed the heavy gold, smiled at the corners of his mouth,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, and said to Li Yu, the King of Yan, "Master Guan, come with me." Li Yu followed the old store manager upstairs. There were a lot of medicines stacked on the second floor of the pharmacy. There was a row of cabinets against the wall. There were many books in the cabinets. The covers were neatly written with the beginning and end of the year, as well as the record of which Wangfu's medication. The old store manager flipped through the numerous books for a while and found one. The date on the cover was written from the 15th year of yuanzhen to the 20th year of yuanzhen. That is to say, this book would record all the names of medicines purchased by Yuewangfu in the "Darentang" drugstore 16 years ago. Yan Wang Li Yu went to the window,stainless steel welded pipe, carefully examined page by page, and finally found the sales record of abortion pills, signed by Yuewangfu. Li Yu was secretly pleased that she had finally found the evidence that Princess Yue had bought abortion pills. Next, we have to look up the medication records of Yuewangfu five or six years ago to see if that Redjade also took more severe laxatives, which led to the final death of diarrhea. Li Yu asked the old store manager to find the medication records of Wangfu in the past ten years. He looked them up carefully. Li Yu, the King of Yan, kept an eye on them. He thought that since Redjade was ill, the handwriting of her signature should be different. The first time that the handwriting was different should be the record of laxatives. Li Yu quickly found the record according to this train of thought, but what was written on the record was a prescription, not a laxative. Li Yu pointed to the prescription and asked the old store manager: "What disease is this prescription mainly for?" "This.". Mainly to help people purge fire, Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe ,mirror stainless steel sheet, to put it bluntly, is a laxative, but also the kind of more powerful, can not eat more, eat too much also afraid of not stopping ah! "Oh, who prescribed this prescription?" "I just fill the prescription, and then I'm responsible for the record, and the prescription is the matter of the sitting doctor below." "According to the old store manager, which doctor downstairs should have written this pharmacy?" "According to the old man, it should be Dr. Lin. Most of the people in the palace are ill, and Dr. Lin treats them." Can Dr. Lin make a house call? I have a friend who is ill, and I want to ask him to see a doctor. "Not during the day, he has to sit in the'Darentang 'during the day, and when there is nothing to do at night, he will also make house calls." "Then please ask the old store manager to tell Dr. Lin that someone in Yongwangfu is ill and ask him to go and see him in the evening." "Yongwangfu?"? Are you talking about the Yongwangfu of the King of Yan? "Exactly.".
” "The King of Yan is also a good son-in-law of our master." "Is it?" Li Yu deliberately pretended not to know and asked. Yes, in that case, I really have to ask Dr. Lin to go there. After all, they are all family members! "Then there will be a shop manager. I will ask my friend to wait for the doctor in the evening." "That Guan Ye's friend is Yan Wang Ye?"? Could it be that the Prince of Yan is ill? "My friend is the King of Yan, yes, but it's not the King of Yan who is ill, it's someone in Yongwangfu who is ill." "Well, don't worry, sir. I'll let Dr. Lin make a house call at night." As soon as Li Yu handed over, he said, "Thanks to the manager, but I still want to borrow two things from the manager. I wonder if the manager can agree?" "Officer, please speak. As long as the old man can do it, he will try his best." "Well, my mother is not in good health. I want to study the health care methods of the Princess of Guangdong. I want to study the prescriptions they used to take care of my mother. So I want to borrow two prescription records from you. Do you think it's OK?"? After the study, it was returned to Zhao. "This.." It's just that the officer must not lose or break it! This is all money! There is no cash for Wangfu's medication, and we all have to check the accounts with the account book! "The old store manager can rest assured that I will take good care of it and never lose it." "Well, wrap the old man up for the officer." The store manager took out a blue bag, wrapped the two books, and handed them to Li Yu. "Thank you,304 Stainless Steel Sheet, manager of the store," said Li Yuyi, "I'll take my leave." "There are many trivial matters in the shop. Forgive the old man for not sending them far away." 。 sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.