상단 본문

Tianchen

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ashley
댓글 0건 조회 173회 작성일 23-02-27 09:53

본문

The moment they stepped on the long-lost ground, they felt as if they had entered another world. Here is a terrible high altitude, flying all the way, the air is getting thinner and more terrible, but the air here is too full and fresh, a few minutes of casual breathing will feel a sense of pleasure. At his feet, there was a neat dark floor, and no sign of damage could be found. Surprisingly, apart from these, there was nothing in front of us except the flat ground, neither any people or creatures, nor any trace of the "door" leading to the land of God. This Chu Jingtian looked around, here is too flat and empty, it is impossible to hide anything, at a glance can receive all the fundus. No Nothing! There is no God of trials, no door to the land of gods! What is the purpose of the existence of the Tower of God. Is this just a funny trick? The audio version of the legendary Tianchen is as follows: pUpp? It is now in the first episode. In fact, how I long to be someone's voice. UutXT. Com interpretation pattern banyue plating Volume 9 The Continent of God Volume 8 One Finger Covers the Sky Chapter 501 The Mysterious Man in Black Word Count: 3950 Chu Jingtian cast his eyes on Ye Wuchen, and Leng Ya also looked at him. Ye Wuchen looked straight ahead. The expression on his face was not disappointment or confusion, but a kind of inexplicable excitement. You Yes Who Looking at the empty front, he said three slightly trembling words, at the same time, I do not know whether intentionally or unintentionally,shuttle rack system, his hand pressed on his heart, where is beating crazily, in the heart, resounded with the sound of drums. Like Chu Jingtian and Leng Ya, he only saw the emptiness, but the crazy throb of his soul power that never deceived him told him that there was a man ahead, a man they could not see. No, maybe it's not a man, but a God. It may be the legendary God of trials that appears here. This should be a person I have never seen before,push back racking system, why the power of the soul will be restless so strong-never strong! Even if the night came, his soul power had never been so violent, it was a kind of restlessness that almost burst his consciousness sea. Heh. Unexpectedly, you can actually see me, not bad. It seems that you have a little hope of passing my test! Empty front, suddenly came a hoarse voice, this voice let Chu Jingtian suddenly startled, cold cliff also suddenly heavy eyebrows. Hidden figure is nothing, but in such an open hiding, they did not notice its existence at all, which can only be described as "incredible" four words. What is more terrible is that he has already made a sound, but they are still unaware of his existence, unable to lock his position. Vaguely, the sound was coming from the front. And the front is still empty. Hidden? Could it be the so-called "invisibility" in the myth! "Who are you?" Ye Wuchen calm breath, once again asked in a low voice, automated warehouse systems ,asrs warehouse, at this time he is obviously more calm than just now. In front, suddenly came a person, in the eyes of three people change, this person is actually out of the air, and as if from an invisible door out, so slowly step, in a way that makes their hearts awe-inspiring appeared in front of them. The man in black. He was tall, his eyes were sharp, his whole body was black, his face was covered with a black mask, his shoes were black, even his hands were wearing black gloves, the black hat on his head covered all his hair and eyebrows, there was no leakage, only a pair of eyes were exposed all over his body. Dressed like a nocturnal thief. But his exposed eyes made the three men feel a kind of suffocating pressure at the first sight they touched.
Who am I? Since you can come here, naturally to go to the land of God, can appear here, of course, is to test you. He stood erect, his eyes never quivering. "Come on, beat me, and I'll send you where you want to go." As soon as his voice fell, a thick black gas erupted from the body of the cold cliff. A little green light, like the eyes of a poisonous snake, appeared in the hands of the cold cliff. A mistake at his feet had already appeared in front of the man in black, and a blade pierced his throat. Ye Wuchen did not stop, although already thought that the trial here must be strong and terrible, but the man in black still gave him too much pressure. But no matter how strong the tester here is, he should not surpass the eight gods in the land of gods. With the help of Saro, he has a super-powerful cold cliff, and his attack is enough to test his strength. But the next scene shattered everything he thought. The cold cliff stopped in front of the man in black, motionless, and his all-conquering wind-breaking blade cut on the finger of the man in black. No, it should be the man in black who held out a finger at random in front of the wind-breaking blade-neither holding it with his finger, nor holding it with his hand, but just holding out a finger and pressing it on the edge of a poisonous snake, which contains the power of a super God. Leng Ya's eyes enlarged, and even Ye Wuchen could not believe his eyes at the moment. The sudden outbreak, the drive of the dark power, the sharpness of the wind blade. Such a blow, even the eight gods will only be able to avoid, the holy general, it is absolutely impossible to take over in this way, and this person. On his hands, there was not a trace of blood left, and the black cloth outside his fingers did not even have a trace of being cut, as if it was not a sudden blow from the cold cliff, but a gentle tap on his fingers with cotton. The movement of the cold cliff was stiff there, and his head was covered with cold sweat in an instant. He was not frightened and unable to move, but. A force so great that he could not believe it came from the finger,radio shuttle racking, which held his wind-breaking blade to death, and no matter how hard he tried, he could not withdraw it. This is What power!. kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.