상단 본문

The official road is boundless by Regan

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sobczak
댓글 0건 조회 190회 작성일 23-02-17 13:31

본문

Volume 21 Who is the Master of Ups and Downs Section 132 Visit "The living heaven is wronged!"! Lu Ying, don't you put labels on people like this? Lu Weimin had long experienced Lu Ying's ability to be importunate. In his spare time, he said, "Huawei is such a big enterprise. How can it only contact one company? They are all attacking from all directions and waiting for the price to sell. How can you not understand this?"? Yes, Lize New Area is talking with Huawei, but before you Suzhou is also talking, there are several places are also looking for Huawei to talk, but Huawei finally chose Lize New Area, can only show that Lize new area is more in line with their positioning. "Hum, don't show off your Li Ze new area, this time you won a game, there is no next time." Lu Ying snorted angrily. Not necessarily. "Lu Weimin was insatiable and said with a smile," Lu Ying, you should know that in the industry of cloud computing services, the degree of industrial concentration is quite high. The more concentrated it is, the more it can save costs to the maximum extent. In particular, human resources can also achieve maximum circulation. Now Tencent, Jingdong, IBM and iSoftStone, plus Huawei, Lenovo and Langchao, It is also under negotiation, and it is estimated that it is almost the same. In this case, the concentration will only get higher and higher. You are close to us, and these enterprises are unlikely to repeat construction on your side. Blocked by Lu Weimin's words, Lu Ying looked at Lu Weimin ferociously, "Do you think you have the victory in hand?" "Something like that." Lu Weimin nodded indifferently, "According to our assessment, the scale of our original budget transmission and substation may be small, considering that so many cloud computing centers have settled in our Lize New Area, we are now increasing investment to double the scale of the original transmission and substation, in order to provide sufficient space for the future development of the cloud industry park." I am very confident about the development of cloud industry in Lize New Area. Lu Ying's eyes were almost biting. After a while, she leaned back on the sofa in frustration and said angrily, "For the people, I think you can always be one step ahead of others in every step."? I think our province is more forward-looking in the cloud industry, but I didn't expect that as soon as it was put forward here, you were already pushing it forward, which caught us by surprise, do you know? Probably when the Huawei Cloud Computing Center project was taken down by you, I even had the idea of killing you. Do you know how much thought we spent and how much work we did for the Huawei project? Can you understand the taste of being picked by you so lightly? "LuYing, In fact you should think of, Like the cloud industry this kind of human resources and the surrounding conditions relatively high project, You can't be confined to one from the beginning, Should be divided into joint attack, Multi-contact, This can form interaction. I also don't deceive you to say, We Li ze new area start cloud industry park, collapsible pallet box ,collapsible bulk containers, The first contact is Tencent, But Tencent More inclined to Shanghai Qingpu, but we took a circuitous way to get the first Jingdong, after finalizing Jingdong, and then talk to Tencent, Tencent will be tempted, because as we all know, an enterprise alone here to do this industry will certainly face various difficulties, but if a few do it, then we can exchange what we need, and there will be a lot of room for matching. Because of this, Tencent joined in, and when Jingdong and Tencent are almost the same, IBM and Softcom Power are logical. In this case, of course, you can't compete with us. Huawei's choice of Lize New Area is a matter of course. Lu Weimin is very calm to tell the whole story of this series, in the general situation has been decided, Lize New Area has established a leading position, Anhui Province to more opportunities, basically is an impossible task. Lu Ying kept silent, Lu Weimin's words are the truth, this situation, Anhui province to overtake Changjiang, the difficulty is too high, just so defeated in the hands of the other side, it is some heart unwilling.
"Well, Lu Ying, don't worry about this problem. Didn't you establish the direction of undertaking the transfer of industries in Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang in the Wanjiang Economic Belt?" Lu Weimin changed the topic, lest there is a rift in the other side's heart. "Manufacturing industry may be the main business of your Wanjiang Economic Belt. I have to remind you that Li Yang on our side is also making efforts in this area. It is still unknown who will win. Don't even compete with Li Yang. That's really a joke." "You don't have to be hypocritical. We have our own plans and ideas, and we won't follow the rhythm of others." Lu Ying said angrily, "Don't think that if you get the upper hand once, you can get the upper hand every time. Victory or defeat is a common thing. We will win back." "Then I'll wait for good news." Lu Weimin smiled and said, "By the way, is it more stressful to work in the province than in the city?" "Wrong, the pressure is less, after all, I don't take the main responsibility, but maybe I will go down." Lu Ying hesitated for a moment before saying. Oh Lu Weimin raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Where to go at this time?"? As the main leader? "What's wrong with going down at this time?" Lu Ying shook her head, "how could she be the main leader?"? It may be Deputy Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee. "Oh, that should also be to prepare for the main leadership, where to go?" Lu Weimin nodded slightly and roughly understood that Lu Ying, who was not in an important department, such as the deputy post of the Development and Reform Commission and the Finance Department, was unlikely to be the main leader, but if he operated well, he could still hold the post of deputy secretary and lay an ambush for the next mayor. It seems that Lu Ying is the same. But I don't think it's a good place. It may be either Qiupu or Xuanzhou, and Qiupu is the most likely. Lu Ying hesitated for a moment. Qiupu is a small city, in the economic ranking of Anhui Province is also relatively low, Lu Weimin promoted the construction of Songqiu Expressway during his work in Songzhou,plastic pallet manufacturer, which is also some origin with Qiupu, he suddenly remembered something, "Your ex-husband seems.." 。 binpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.