상단 본문

I'm really rich.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sobczak
댓글 0건 조회 90회 작성일 23-02-17 12:39

본문

I'm really rich.

"Auntie I'm Cheng Xia!"! Do you remember Cheng Xia who played with Zhong Ren when he was a child The other end of the phone was silent for a while and soon laughed "Ah it's Cheng Xia remember remember apricot was there before" Why did you call me all of a sudden "I heard that you also returned home after all I and Zhong Ren are also very close so" Cheng Xia paused and immediately said with a smile "I want to visit your home in the evening Do you think it's all right" In the garden of the villa the smell of coffee is very sweet Commodity Chemicals Boudoir group's live broadcast and Cheng Xia's live broadcast ended at the same time only a little bit and did not surpass Cheng Xia But when apricot does not care there is no meaning of transcendence Is the best friend group will go to find more fierce material to pull Cheng Xia into the water What's more Cheng Xia's popularity has dropped by half compared with before With the struggle between the boudoir group and Cheng Xia Shi Xing was very relaxed so she planned to do a big thing Is to make an apology to Zhong Ren She went into the living room sat down on the soft sofa and called Zhong Ren The other head beeped twice and quickly picked it up A cold voice without a trace of emotion soon came "Hello" "Nice to General Manager Zhong" Shi Xing said with a smile "I am Shi Xing" “…… "Hum" that head paused quickly cold way "what thing to look for me" Did the last thing scare you Because I haven't seen you for ten years I couldn't help myself for a while so I jumped on you and hugged you As for kissing Shi Xing laughed and said "I think you have been in a foreign country for a long time Are you used to this way" I'm sorry I scared you for a while “…… I'm not scared "Hm" "I was not frightened" Zhong Ren said seriously "In fact there was no fluctuation in my heart no waves at all not even any idea I don't want you to think too much and don't blame yourself for it Shi Xing laughed and felt that Zhong Ren's words were really trying to cover up She laughed "That's good" But I went too far on that one so are you free tonight “…… What are you doing "I want to visit you and apologize to you" The other end was silent for a long time before he spoke My parents returned home yesterday so they will be at home in the evening "That's just right" said Shi Xing "I haven't seen my uncle and aunt for a long time I want to see them too" "What do you want to see them for" Shi Xing teased "by the way to see uncle and aunt mainly want to see you" The other end was silent again China Chemicals Suppliers except for a slight breathing sound Listening to the slight sound of breathing Shi Xing could imagine the young man in a suit over there with a sullen face holding the phone tightly She laughed unconsciously "Well I'll make amends tomorrow" she laughed "I'll see you tonight I'll hang up first" "Oh" "Yes" "What for" Thinking of Zhong Ren's appearance Shi Xing couldn't help but want to tease her She kissed the phone and smiled "See you tonight" In the living room of the villa beautiful decorative paintings hang on the walls Sitting on the sofa was an elegant and elegant woman who was so well maintained that she could not even see her age She was thumbing through a book in her hand After reading it for a while she finally couldn't help it She put the book on the tea table and said "What are you doing" The young man who had been walking anxiously in the living room finally stopped Even at home he wore a black suit and his beautiful face was tight without a trace of relaxation He frowned "What's the matter Mom" Why have you been walking around since just now Is there anything that makes you so anxious "No" Zhong Ren immediately sat back on the sofa gently picked up the coffee on the table and calmly said "There is nothing in the world that can make me anxious" "You this child" Bai Ya took off the eyes of the bridge of the nose "when can you change your character" Zhong Ren said with an expressionless face "I think I've done it perfectly" All right all right
By the way someone will come to visit later who you used to grow up with Before Bai Ya had finished speaking she suddenly heard a doorbell ring She stood up and was about to open the door herself when she saw Zhong Ren who had just been sitting calmly on the sofa Suddenly he stood up quickly and went to the door Hey son smashed Zhong Ren ignored her voice of doubt and walked to the door one step Catalysts and Additives faster than the housekeeper Instead of opening the door he arranged his tie and smoothed out the wrinkles in his clothes He coughed twice making sure his voice was normal and that he was meticulous and perfect before he reached out and opened the door The door opened quickly Zhong Rengang is going to say the phrase "Oh you're here welcome" which has been silently recited more than a dozen times in his heart The young girl at the door jumped in! "Good afternoon brother Zhong Ren!" Zhong Ren's expression sank quickly He frowned and whispered "Why you" Chapter 34 Do whatever you want at the sharp end of the live broadcast circle The atmosphere was once very awkward Cheng Xia stood in the doorway clearly heard the beautiful young man's mouth with a thick reluctant "how is you" She paused and quickly laughed "Brother Zhong Ren I came to see you!" Zhong Ren frowned "Did you make an appointment with my secretary in advance" Cheng Xia was stunned I'm sorry but I don't see any guests today Zhong Ren finished this sentence without giving her any chance to react "Bang" The door was firmly shut The small wind chimes on the door shook and made a clear sound Cheng Xia stood dumbfounded in the doorway She was stunned at the door for two minutes before she realized that she was not only rejected by Zhong Ren but also shut her out Cheng Xia gritted his teeth reluctantly and knocked on the door "Open the door!" There's no response inside globalchemmall.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.