상단 본문

Touch the gold order

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sobczak
댓글 0건 조회 199회 작성일 23-02-17 12:31

본문

Professor Sima shook his head and said, "I don't know. It is reasonable to say that the life of a sitting immortal corpse belongs to Yin. It can only affect people in the Yin system. But this time we met three people. I think it may be that the system attributes of these three things complement each other, so it will also affect us!" When Angie heard this, she couldn't help saying anxiously, "What should we do? These things are sitting there like door gods. How can we get there?" I picked up the shotgun in my hand and said, "Why don't I shoot them all with this thing?" Professor Sima waved his hand and said, "Don't. The bodies of those things are filled with mercury. If they are broken, the mercury gas will come out. That's not easy to do!"! Angie and the others said that our gas masks were left in the last tomb, and we couldn't hold our breath for long just by our noses! I said, "What should we do? Are we here because of these things that we can't see or touch?" Angie suddenly took Professor Sima by the arm and said, "Uncle Sima, didn't you once deal with the sitting immortal corpse by yourself in the deliberate cave of the Dragon Claw Mountain?"? How did you do it at that time, and now you can solve it again according to the original method? As soon as I heard it, I remembered that the sitting immortal corpse in the ancient tomb of Dragon Claw Mountain not only opened her eyes, but also had a strange white fog all over her body after someone touched her. At that time, Colonel Wang and I and Professor Sima were all on the high platform, and Professor Sima pushed us down. I followed Angie's voice and said, "Yes,plastic pallet manufacturer, Uncle Sima, didn't you solve the sitting fairy corpse by yourself at that time?"? I still don't know how you did it! Now that you have encountered this kind of thing again, you can use the method of the last time to solve these three ghosts, and let us open our eyes! Angie nodded in agreement. Professor Sima looked at the two of us and said with a wry smile, "This time and that time, fart. At that time, the sitting immortal corpse was sitting on a high platform. I took advantage of the cheap terrain there and my closed Qigong,ibc spill pallet, so I dared to take such a risk!"! At that time, the situation was urgent, and the material in the woman's body had begun to spread outward. If we didn't stop it, we might all be poisoned there! The main reason why I have been reluctant to tell you is that the method is a little cruel, but at that time the situation had to do so. Tell you, that dragon claw mountain ancient cave sitting immortal corpse I actually used a knife to divide her corpse, mainly to speed up her decay, you know this kind of thing is filled with powder and mercury, once lost the support and protection of these things, the original flesh body must quickly decay and dissipate! At that time, the terrain there was so empty, as long as I closed my breath with Qigong, plastic pallet containers ,collapsible pallet bin, cut down that thing, and jumped down at the right time, I would certainly not be eroded by the rotten gas and poisonous gas emitted by that thing, and those harmful gases in that open environment would certainly not have any impact on you under the high platform! Anji and I both nodded, and only then did we realize that there were so many complicated factors in Professor Sima's solution to the sitting immortal corpse in the ancient cave of Dragon Claw Mountain! Professor Sima went on to say, "The environment at that time was a very important factor for me to solve the sitting immortal corpse, but now the environment does not allow us to do so any more. It is too closed here, and the air is not very good. Although I have the awakening dew that can solve the confusion of this thing, several of us have a reaction to the three sitting immortal corpses, and there is no way to get close to them." If a few people are confused by this thing together, it will be all over! Professor Sima frowned and said these words, which made my mood fall to the bottom.
Really, so many strange organs have come, but in these bodies here stuck in the shell, these ghosts can not fight, can not see, it is really difficult to deal with! And I see that shining silver wall is not so simple to stand there, maybe it is also a powerful mechanism! Of course, the most important thing is what Professor Sima said, we all have a reaction to these three sitting immortal corpses, if we rush in, we will probably be confused! He was frowning and worried when he looked up and saw the gourd standing straight at the entrance of the wall, staring at the front with his eyes wide open. Startled, I quickly pulled him over and shouted, "Jack, be careful. You can't look at those things. You'll be confused!" As soon as I finished these words, I saw the gourd turn his face, point to the direction of the sitting fairy corpses, and then wave his hand to me. I didn't understand, but as soon as Angie saw his movements, she immediately cried out in surprise: "What's wrong?"! Jack! Don't you have feelings for these things? Seven Treasures Gathering and Sinking Coffin Section 99 Sitting and Melting Three Corpses 2 Mobile E-book · Feiku Net Update Time: 2007-12-22 10:31:12 Words in this chapter: 3147 As soon as Angie's words came out, Professor Sima and I looked at him in disbelief. The gourd looked at us and nodded. Angie grabbed the gourd and shouted, "Jack, why didn't you say it earlier and let us discuss it here for a long time?" Professor Sima was also somewhat incredulous and asked, "Jack, did you really not respond to the three sitting fairy corpses?" The calabash looked at us and nodded affirmatively. Professor Sima said strangely, "These things don't respond to you. It's strange!" Just now we were all talking about ourselves, but we forgot about this guy. I didn't expect that he didn't respond to these sitting fairy corpses. It was really beyond our expectation! But the main reason is that when we began to discuss, he stood beside us without saying a word, neither speaking nor expressing his opinions. He was as quiet as a child, so he was ignored by us! Professor Sima lowered his head and thought for a moment. Then he clapped his hands and shouted,collapsible pallet box, "Well, don't worry about why Jack didn't respond to those things. As long as he can pass, things will turn around!" 。 binpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.