상단 본문

Princess rebirth

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mariusz
댓글 0건 조회 89회 작성일 23-02-17 12:20

본문

In her previous life, she had no chance to ride in the palace, and she was always taught and punished by Szeto Xiu. She really never told him about herself, about her childhood, about her preferences, and about everything about her. Of course, he would not know, and he was not interested in asking. Pei Yujiao did not know how to respond and said to Pei Zhen, "Dad, I'm going to change my clothes." Pei Zhen nodded. Pei Yujiao turned and left. Szeto Xiu saw that she completely ignored himself, eyes slightly narrowed, there is a kind of indescribable feeling slowly came up, want him to go up and catch her, but he held back, in front of Pei Zhen, he could not make such a move. But when Pei Yujiao walked back, she suddenly remembered her fat fish jade pendant. Did he come to exchange silver tickets? ? Chapter 014 ? Back in the house She didn't change her clothes, so she sent out the Eupatorium, leaving only Zhu Ling. "Zhu Ling, I only trust you," she said softly. "You can do one thing with me later." Look solemn, as if entrusted with something important! Zhu Ling nodded hurriedly. Pei Yujiao took out fifty taels of silver. It was her favorite jade pendant, and she had to get it back from Szeto Xiu anyway. The two went out again. Zelan asks closely: "The girl also does not take a bath, left, where to want to go?" "Don't come with me if you have something to do!" Pei Yujiao is very anxious, afraid of Szeto Xiu left,titanium machining parts, next time I do not know when to change the jade pendant, now in the house, naturally much more convenient. Seeing her seriousness, Zelan was frightened and dared not move again. Out of Wangchunyuan, along the bluestone path, around the garden, copying the veranda, the two men, like thieves, sneaked back to the stable. Szeto Xiu and Pei Zhen were still talking,Steel investment casting, accompanied by Pei Yinghong's two brothers. After a while, they went to the study in front of them, followed by them. About half an hour later, Szeto took his leave. "Miss," said Zhu Ling softly, "the King of Chu.. What is the girl looking for the king of Chu for? He also took the silver ticket specially. She really couldn't figure it out. My jade fell on his hand and I want to redeem it. Pei Yujiao whispered, "Don't tell anyone about this. It's our secret, you know?"? If you tell anyone, I, I'll have to get rid of you. "No, no, the maidservant won't say anything even if she dies. It's just strange." Why did the jade fall in the hand of the prince? Didn't the girl say that it fell last time? Ah, he picked it up! But how to ask for money? Wang Ye is so poor that he wants to beg for money with this? Zhu Ling has a headache. Very not easy to wait until no one everywhere, Pei Yujiao let Zhu Ling explore the situation, confirm that there is no problem, she suddenly scurried out. Ma Yi and He Zongmu's two followers saw the Bush shaking next to them, and the dung beetle pulled out the knife, only to find that it was a little girl. Szeto Xiu looked at her panting, die cast light housing ,die casting parts, half happy and half angry. Happily, she knew she was coming to see him. She was still angry about what had just happened. She didn't care about herself at all. No, to be exact, she didn't want to see him at all. Where is my jade pendant? Pei Yujiao, however, came straight to the point and took out fifty taels of silver and waved them in front of him. "Wang Ye, I've brought the money. Where is my jade pendant?" So that's why. Szeto Xiu saw that her face was full of anxiety, and his anger was even heavier, which overwhelmed his joy. He said lightly, "Who said that the king came to return your jade pendant?"? Ben Wang didn't come to see you this time. Why did you come out? Don't girls know manners and run around? Pei Yujiao was scolded by him and stared back two steps. Although he is not that person, but in the end the general appearance, but did not marry her, temperament is not changed. Her face turned a little pale, but she still didn't want to give up the jade pendant. She clenched her little fist and said, "You, you said you could exchange fifty taels for a jade pendant." "The king doesn't want to change for the time being," said Szeto. "At least not today." As he spoke, he stared at Pei Yujiao's face with interest. The little girl was so angry that she was about to cry, and her eyelashes trembled slightly, just as he had scolded her at that time. Only now, she thought he wasn't him, and she had some courage. Pei Yujiao is really angry to death, how can there be such a rogue person in the world, but she is not willing to give up the fat fish jade pendant, from childhood to adulthood, is also the only jewelry that has accompanied her for the longest time.
Last life, wear to die, how also cannot give up at this point, she managed to hold back anger, bite the lip to ask: "So, Wang Ye you plan to change with me one day?" Big watery eyes with begging, like ripples on the lake, a circle of expansion, catch people's hearts. Szeto Xiu could not help but ease his face: "This king thinks.." Well, tomorrow. "Tomorrow, here?" "No, in the White River." The White River is not so much a river as a lake. It is a large lake, encircling Kyoto. Numerous flowers and trees are planted on both sides of the lake. In spring, willows and peaches and plums attract birds to fly around. The real birds and flowers, so at this time there are many boat tours on the river, looking for the fun of spring. Originally, they Dongping Hou Fu, the girls were approved, but also occasionally go once or twice. But how does she get there by herself? Pei Yujiao shook her head. "No, I can't go unless I'm with my sister. Besides, my grandmother may not agree." Even if agreed, the younger sister is also in, how does she change the jade pendant? The girl's family was in trouble, and it was extremely difficult to go out. Szeto Xiu was asked by her. As they spoke, the maidservant whispered in the distance, apparently coming this way. Pei Yujiao didn't want to be seen. "Wait until you're ready," she whispered. She turned and walked away. Unexpectedly, Szeto Xiu grabbed her arm and took her to the rockery next to her. Zhu Ling was in a hurry to stop her. His eyes were squinting. Ma Yi and He Zongmu knew what they meant, so they immediately grabbed Zhu Ling, covered their mouths and dragged them elsewhere. The master and servant were like ducks waiting to be slaughtered. This is her house! Pei Yujiao was so frightened that her heart tightened: "You want.." "Don't make a sound," he said in a deep voice. "Zhu Ling is all right. But if you shout at random, the king can't be saved." She kept her mouth shut. A line of five maidservants passed by,alloy die casting, carrying melons and fruits in their hands, like the second room, so they walked from here. autoparts-dx.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.