상단 본문

Dressed as a woman who abused the crying man [wear it quickly]

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mariusz
댓글 0건 조회 120회 작성일 23-02-17 12:16

본문

Luo Jingshu opened the door with an indifferent face, and when she saw the coquettish people outside the door, she couldn't help being stupefied. Min Yao's bathrobe was casually buttoned, revealing fine muscles, his angular handsome face with a gentle smile, and his whole body exuded wild and seductive hormones. Min Yao usually wears clothes and can't see much, but he didn't expect to have such a good figure when he took off his clothes. Luo Jingshu wasted her strength to move her eyes away from Min's smooth chest and turned her body sideways to let him in. Min Yao is naturally aware of Luo Jingshu's eyes, smirking in the heart, it seems that in the future to show more flesh in front of Luo Jingshu, perhaps can color | lure success. Luo Jingshu poured him a glass of wine and leaned against the table and looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Why are you here?" Min Yao sat on Luo Jingshu's bed, looking at the room, the general layout, far worse than his, he can come to find Luo Jingshu is also a good choice of words, "Qin Ang about the Bureau, just nothing, I came over." Luo Jingshu also did not pierce his careful mind, bent his lips and raised his glass to touch Min Yao. Min Yao glanced at Luo Jingshu, then looked at the surrounding environment, slightly disgusted: "You live here is too bad.." "Arranged by the school." Luo Jingshu shrugged her shoulders and smiled helplessly. "I'm not picky. I'll stay for two days anyway." Min Yao suddenly stood up and approached Luo Jingshu. He smiled lightly and said with a slightly ambiguous look in his eyes, "Would Xiao Ya like to go to my place?" Luo Jingshu rolled her eyes in the bottom of her heart and reached out to block Min Yao. "I crossed the line.." she said coldly. Min Yao's smile stiffened. He suddenly praised himself and put his head on Luo Jingshu's shoulder. Frustrated, he said, "Xiao Ya, I'm in a panic when you're like this. I'm so much older than you,stainless steel needle valve, and there's an endless stream of young men pursuing you around you. I'm really afraid that one day I won't pay attention.." You ran away with someone. Luo Jingshu pursed her lips, her smart eyes drooped, knowing that Min Yao was deliberately selling miserably, she was still softhearted, slowly encircling Min Yao's waist, "No." Min Yao, who was buried on the little girl's shoulder, slowly bent his lips, using both hard and soft means,38 needle valve, and the effect was really good. He got up and hugged Luo Jingshu in his arms and looked at her steadily, "Xiao Ya, do you still like Min Ji?" Luo Jingshu's eyes, as clear as a cold spring, looked back at Min Yao without any timidity and said lightly, "If I say I don't like it, you won't believe it.." Then he glanced behind Min Yao and leaned against him. "Maybe there's only obsession left.." he said faintly. The implication is that as soon as the obsession is solved, it will be completely relieved, and there is no possibility between her and Min Ji. Min Yao's eyes lit up. It was the first time that Han Xiaoya had given him a positive reply. She hugged him more and more tightly and said with a smile, "Xiaoya.." I'm willing to wait for you! Wait for you to untie the knot in your heart. Luo Jingshu also smiled, her eyes curved like half of a crescent moon. For the first time, she took the initiative to kiss Min Yao's side face. "Don't worry, that day is not far away," she assured. As long as Min Ji's favorable rating reaches 70%, even if the world breaks away from its original trajectory, she can do whatever she wants and is no longer bound by these rules and regulations. How can Min Yao miss this opportunity, hydraulic fitting manufacturer ,ball valve manufacturer, turn passive into active, clasp the back of Luo Jingshu's head, tongue flexible from Luo Jingshu teeth drill in, outline the small fragrant tongue and dance with him. Min Yao, who has been lingering in the flowers for many years, is naturally skilled in kissing. Luo Jingshu, who has rich experience and lacks actual combat, is soon dizzy with kisses. Suddenly a cold chest, will fall into love | desire Luo Jingshu pulled back, slightly wrong start, avoid Min Yao intense lingering let people sink kiss. Looking down, Min Yao's hand has been covered on the head, the bathrobe belt has been untied, the bathrobe can not fall off on the shoulders, the scenery inside all displayed in front of Min Yao. Luo Jingshu raised her eyes and looked at Min Yao without saying a word. Min Yao, who was discovered, was not embarrassed, but smiled, moved his hand away with strong willpower, and personally helped Luo Jingshu buckle the bathrobe belt. I'm in a hurry. Min Yao laughed, pecked Luo Jingshu's red lips, and said to himself, "We still have a long time to go, so we can take our time.".
” "Are you coming to me now?" Min Yao touched his nose and invited with a clear cough. Luo Jingshu looked at him coolly, Min Yao smiled, was about to say not to go, he gave Luo Jingshu a room, do not wronged her. But Luo Jingshu moved and stood at the door and held out her hand to him. "Didn't you say you wanted to see your presidential suite?" Min Yao was stunned. He quickly came to his senses and strode up. Holding the little white hand, he said with a giggle, "Good!" 、032 Luo Jingshu and Min Yao front foot just left, the back foot Qin Kui with the tail Cui Han came to look for her, two people knocked for a long time, also did not see anyone to open the door, know Luo Jingshu is not in the room. What's the matter? Han Xiaoya is not in the room? Min Ji and Lin Xueyan also came over, followed by the students in the class, settled down, ready to go to dinner together. Everyone is here, but Luo Jingshu is missing. Qin Wei nodded, "maybe she went to play by herself. You go first. I'll call and ask." Min Ji wanted to say something else. Lin Xueyan pulled his hand and said softly, "Min Ji, I'm a little hungry.." Min Ji listens, which also attend to Han Xiaoya, patted Lin Xueyan's hand, spoiled a smile, led the person to walk. Other students also left in twos and threes. With a candy in his mouth, Cui Han pulled his collar. It was really hot inside. He whispered, "What about us?"? I don't want to be with them either. Qin Wei called Luo Jingshu's phone and no one answered, and he was a little worried, "I.." Cui Han dragged him to the other direction, "rest assured, here security measures are good, not all cats and dogs can enter, I think Han Xiaoya may not want to see Lin Xueyan that white lotus flower,14 tube fitting, this is deliberately not to answer the phone.." Qin Kui thought about it and felt that what Cui Han said was reasonable, so he was no longer entangled with Luo Jingshu and left with Cui Han. Luo Jingshu and Min Yao are in the high-end area, quietly and leisurely. chinaroke.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.