상단 본문

Kill Chu-Wen Ruian _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mariusz
댓글 0건 조회 220회 작성일 23-02-17 12:13

본문

"The letter, still at the scene of the murder, I also saw, to the effect of greeting Meng Taishou, asking him to be more careful on the way, and waiting for him in Xiaobihu.." Chui Ming ignored Master Qifa's modesty. "It's natural for him to send a letter to Lord Meng, because if Xiao Bihu has Meng Suiyuan's help, with Meng Suiyuan's Pure Brightness reputation, intelligence and martial arts, it will certainly make Youjia more powerful. Brother Gu asked Master to go, which is not only the same school, but also reasonable, but." Chasing his life, he stared at Master Qifa and said, "You have already thrown yourself into the Lanting Chi family. Why do you still want to send a letter to the Xiaobihu family?" "The reason is very simple," this time seven hair has not yet answered, Gu Foying has rushed to answer: "When he delivered the letter, he had not yet thrown into the pool home, after delivering the letter, the pool found his whereabouts, invited him to join,Steel investment casting, he went to the Orchid Pavilion." "Why didn't he enter the small Bihu Lake instead of joining the Orchid Pavilion?" The monster said interestingly. "Because he's here," said Qifa at once. "He" refers, of course, to Gu Foying. Chasing life will understand immediately. In ancient times, many heroic emperors who had conquered the country often exterminated their old comrades-in-arms who had worked hard to build up their businesses and worked side by side. Old allies who were on the same road and came from the same background were more likely to be jealous of each other's achievements. Knowing this, he didn't want to find out whether it was Qifa or Gu Foying who had this idea. He only said, "That night, in the remote withered willow village,die cast light housing, only Master, Brother Shi and Cai Shaoxia had the ability to kill Meng Suiyuan's family of 36 people." "Which of the three of you is the murderer?" Chasing life, he stared at the three of them and said, "Or have all three of you done it?" Old Shi blinked his eyes and said, "Have you found out the Third Master Chasing Life?" Master Qifa's expression did not change: "I don't know whether it's glory or disaster to be called by the three police officers." Cai Xuanzhong sneers: "This sentence, you ask us, we ask who?" "It's a pity that Meng Dashou is dead," sighed Gu Foying. "I'm afraid no one can say who the murderer is." "There are still people who can say it," Chasing Life said suddenly. "Who?" Asked Gu Foying. "Meng Suiyuan," said Chui Ming. Everyone was taken aback. "Isn't he already dead?" Asked Gu Foying. "If he is dead," he said, "who is standing beside me?" As soon as the words came out of his mouth, everyone's attention was focused on the dignified man with long hair and beard. The man cleared his throat and said, "Hello." Cai Xuanzhong looked straight at him and said, "Aren't you already dead?" "It was dead." The man suddenly opened his front. It was very inconvenient for him to bend his elbow. There was a sharp scar on his chest. It happened that my heart was different from ordinary people, car radiator cap ,titanium machining parts, and the atrium was on the right side, so the blow was half an inch crooked, and I still had one breath left, so I couldn't die. He gnashed his teeth and said, "If I die, the murderer can get away with it, so I can't die." Qi Fa was stunned. "So you are Meng Suiyuan?" "I am not Meng Suiyuan. Who is Meng Suiyuan?" The man said with a sad smile, "Meng Suiyuan has met such a thing, and no one cares about Meng Suiyuan." Everyone was quiet, and the look on their faces was uncertain. "I think everyone understands why you're not dead yet," he said. "Now, just wait for you to point out who the murderer is." Meng Suiyuan looked at everyone present. Everyone quieted down. At night, the murderer was masked, but I could vaguely recognize his figure. Meng Suiyuan snapped, "At most, transfiguration can only deceive people who are not familiar with each other, or it can only deceive people for a while, but it can't deceive us experts!" "Transfiguration is especially difficult to corrupt people in terms of body shape!"! Transfiguration, at most, can pass off fish eyes as pearls, and can't confuse the real with the fake. Many transfiguration means in Wulin legends that have no time to attack are actually just the imagination of the speaker. Chasing Life nodded and said, "But I don't know who the murderer looks like most." Meng Suiyuan pointed and said, "Him." He was referring to the master of the seven hairs. Master Qifa, surprised and angry. "Third Younger Martial Brother," said Gu Foying with a deep sigh, "how could you do such a thing.." Qifa suddenly laughed. Look up to the sky and laugh wildly.
"So you all came together to cheat me!" Qi Fa laughed and said, "What else do you have to say?" Shi Duanmei was the first to jump up: "Bald Donkey!"! It was you who did it, and you made us almost take the blame for you! Qifa Zen Master's short hair stood up like a halberd, saying word by word, "The poor monk has fallen into your Bureau and has nothing to say!" "I have something to say." Yu Suiyuan suddenly said. "Just wait for your excellency to give the order," said Gu Foying. "The figure of the murderer is good, like the seven hair master," Meng Suiyuan said, "but the tone of the murderer's voice, but very much like this friend surnamed Cai." As a result, the eyes of the people, and looked at Cai Xuanzhong. Cai Xuanzhong touched his nose: "Your hair is very long." "I never like to have my hair cut," said Meng Suiyuan. "It seems that your tongue must be longer," said Cai Xuanzhong coldly. Meng Suiyuan did not change his face. "Why?" "Did I have a grievance with you before?" Asked Cai Xuanzhong. "Before we killed my family," said Meng Suiyuan, "we had no grievances." "Do you have a grudge?" Asked Cai Xuanzhong. Meng Suiyuan shook his head. "Then I can't figure out why you framed me," said Cai Xuanzhong. People like you. How could you say such a thing if your tongue was not too long? "I don't want to frame you either," said Meng Suiyuan, "but I clearly heard your voice." "How many murderers are there?" Asked Shi Duanmei. "Wait a minute." Meng Suiyuan did not answer his question, but said, "One thing is very important: the murderer's weapon is a steel fork." As soon as he said this, everyone's eyes fell on the steel fork slanting behind the broken eyebrow. Shi Duanmei's face changed. It's absolutely impossible. Shi Duanmei shouted,DIN screw plug, "He lies!" "Why should I lie?" Meng Suiyuan asked. "Because I'm not the murderer," said Shi Duanmei angrily. "You did kill me with this fork," Meng Suiyuan asked. 。 autoparts-dx.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.