상단 본문

Quick-wear system: villain boss attack by Mo Ling

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mariusz
댓글 0건 조회 86회 작성일 23-02-17 12:12

본문

"Get up there!" Someone shouted. I can't go up here, it's too high! "Taoist, do something quickly. I don't want to die here. Kill them quickly!" "There's a chain over there. Go over there and climb up with the chain!" I don't know who roared, and everyone looked at the nearest chain. However, there was already a giant scorpion over there, and they hesitated and did not dare to rush over. Xiulun took the lead in rushing over and picked up the scorpions with his sword, leaving them safe. "Quick!" "There are also on it." "If you don't go up, you'll die. Hurry up!" Mingshu thought as he chopped the giant scorpion, this thing. Should be able to eat, right? Looking at such a big one, there must be a lot of meat! Mingshu's eyes shone slightly at the giant scorpions. Scorpion: "…" I don't know if Mingshu's eyes were too straightforward, but the giant scorpions actually stepped back a little. Ah The screams echoed throughout the space. Mingshu looked over there, and the people who were scrambling to be the first were crowded under the chains. So many people, only one chain, who went up first became a problem. After all, the number of Taoist priests is limited,CNC machining parts, and the giant scorpion can break through the past by taking advantage of a loophole. So in order to go up first, at this time there are already people who do not care about respecting the old and loving the young, courtesy, righteousness, honesty and shame. Just now, a man was pushed away, and there were two giant scorpions behind him. He was pricked by the giant scorpions. The man fell to the ground and wailed,die casting parts, and then he was covered by the giant scorpion. "" Mingshu rubbed his arm. "It's terrible. It should be eaten." "Xun Yi!"! Help Xiu Lun roared. Her charm is famous for being easy to use. With her help, it's at least a little less stressful. "I'm sorry," cried Mingshu Yaoyao. "The evil way doesn't associate with you for fear of tarnishing your innocence." Xiulun was so angry that he vomited blood. "Now, if we don't join hands, no one can get out!" "How come, you see they don't attack me." Mingshu backed away to avoid the attack of a giant scorpion. "I just praised you. Why did you tear me down? If you are not good, you will be eaten!" Xiu Lun: "…" Why is this woman even crazier than before? Look at those giant scorpions that don't recognize people! Mingshu waved his sword down. The giant scorpion swished back. Mingshu: "… …" She looked down at the sword in her hand. I seem to have realized something. Chapter 1431 Zombie Code (7). The chain is like a string of ants, one after another. They scrambled to climb up, too many people, chains shaking, some people are not good at climbing chains, deep draw stamping ,car radiator cap, directly fall down. If you fall, you will be drowned by giant scorpions. Mingshu waved away the giant scorpions and reached another chain. I don't know if she was fierce, but she was followed by two tails that could not win the others. The two men huddled together and followed Mingshu closely. Mingshu took one look at them, grabbed the chain and climbed up first. As soon as Mingshu left, the giant scorpions rushed over crazily, and the two men immediately grabbed the chains to follow them. The situation on the other side was not as good as that on the other side. A large number of giant scorpions attacked them, and people screamed from time to time. The chain is only connected to the sixth floor, and Mingshu falls lightly on the plank road. The giant scorpion had not yet come up, and the plank road looked safe at this time. She looked around and looked for the exit along the plank road. The first climber over there also went up to the sixth floor, and then the living and the Taoist priests came up one after another. Walk quickly Xiulun urged them as he dealt with the giant scorpion that had climbed up. Some people found it safest to follow Mingshu and moved closer to her. You wait.. Slow down! Mingshu was suddenly dragged, and Shan Biyun panted: "We can't keep up with it." Mingshu was suddenly pulled, and her clothes were almost pulled down. She pulled her clothes back and looked back with a smile. "This little sister." Shan Biyun was stupefied, after all, at this moment, she could still laugh. Even though she has a gentle smile, it still feels weird. If you can't keep up, you don't have to follow me. The girl's voice was soft and pleasant, but what she said made people shudder. Shan Biyun's eyes widened: "You..." Mingshu pulled away from her and waved away the giant scorpion in front of her. "You can keep up with me because you are lucky to meet me. If you can't keep up with me, I have no obligation to save you." "How can you be like this." I'm not one of you. You can't count on me.
"Mingshu interrupted her." Please help yourself. Good luck to you. " Just because she doesn't kick them out, doesn't mean she's going to mind her own business and save them. Mingshu finished, quickened his speed and rushed to the exit not far away. Shan Biyun was pushed and staggered to follow. Shan Biyun is angry in the heart, she obviously has the ability to deal with those giant scorpions, why she is not the same as those Taoist priests? - The moon is hidden and the stars are rare. The cold wind swept the mountains, and the shadows of the trees were like monsters, baring their teeth and brandishing their claws across the ground. A head suddenly appeared in the place of collapse, and then a person's soul came out from the gap. It was Mingshu. She stepped on the gravel and jumped to safety. Then the second, the third.. Then there was light all around, and voices were rising. The people above collapsed on the ground, glad to see the light of day and survive the disaster. When the Taoist priests finally came up, some of them were injured and were helped to sit aside, and all of them looked discomfited. Mingshu, except for some dust on his body, is simply the people of two countries compared with their group of discomfited people. Will they catch up? The night wind rustled the crowns of the trees, rubbing the eardrums of the people, spreading all the way to the bottom of my heart, and fear kept growing. The collapse was swarthy, and no one knew if the giant scorpions would catch up. It's not that they don't want to run. I really have no strength. They waited quietly for a while, and after the collapse was normal,deep draw stamping, they all breathed a sigh of relief. How did this become like this. Someone reacted from fear. How come they haven't been here for so long? "Where are the people?" Where did they all go? Is it because the camp collapsed and moved? The camp was very different from when they left. It was a mess, and most importantly, there was no one. Their communications are down. They can't reach up. autoparts-dx.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.