상단 본문

Oriental Jade Man in White

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mariusz
댓글 0건 조회 84회 작성일 23-02-17 12:11

본문

Destroy the masterpiece that the heart has built and is about to complete? "What a clever metaphor! I really can't." Shi Mianmian has almost achieved eight or nine out of ten results in her skillful craftsmanship. She is excited, and Tan Qifeng is even higher. Xing. To Li Tianzuo this gratitude is needless to say, this is the day to uncover the medicine cloth, under the stone continuous mirror, sent out can not from. The cheers of the system. Tan Qifeng took out a hundred thousand taels of silver and said, "Brother Li, the number of cups is not respectful. This friendship cannot be compared with money." It's a draft! Li Tianzuo did not go to pick up the silver ticket and said, "Master Tan, since money cannot be compared with friendship, there is no need to get involved in this matter." Money! "Anyway, I can't help it!" "It's already a big gift that Master Tan can definitely disband'Heaven on Earth '!" "Brother Li always wants to accept it. Is it too little?" "All right!"! Master Tan, since you feel sorry, I'll take some. How about you take out all the silver tickets? Tan Qifeng took it all out and put it on the table. Li Tianzuo chose a piece of one thousand two and accepted it, saying, "Since I want to mean it, I have already." That's enough! "Brother Li, you are really an honest gentleman!" "I really don't deserve it, but I hope you can tell me the exact date." Tan Qifeng thought for a moment and said, "Today is the 12th, and the 12th of next month is the date of dissolution." "Master Tan, a word from a gentleman." "Like white dye soap!" "I'm leaving!" The "Ten Imperfect Old Man" was in charge of "Heaven on Earth",Automatic Nail Making Machine, and the respect he received was no worse than that of Tan Qifeng. First, he ordered the abstinence in batches. Poison, followed by salary increases. This time, the people of Qianlong Fort were exterminated, and his subordinates increased their centripetal force to him. At this time, a young man from the "Twelve Angels" came to report that his wife had returned. "Did you come back with the Sect Leader?" Asked the old man. "No, madam is the only one who has something important to see my master!" "Good!"! Please! Yan Yusi and the "old man with ten defects" met at the ceremony. The "old man with ten defects" said, "Did you change your mind,wire nail machine manufacturers, madam? No more wandering around outside? "No, I'm here to deliver an important message!" "What is the important news?" "Do the old-timers want to hear it?" "You're bending your elbows out now. What's the good news?" Yan Yusi got up and was about to go out of the hall. "The old man is not perfect," he said. "Yusi, I'm just joking. You came back specially. Naturally, there is something important to tell! "Of course!" "Then sit down and say it!" "Shi Mianmian has recovered his appearance!"! Tan Qifeng can't go back to help! "Oh!"! Is it Cui Yongtai's rejuvenation hand? "No, it's Li Tianzuo. Cui is just an assistant." "This is as expected by the old man." "There's just one thing you didn't expect." "What is it?" "He agreed to Li Tianzuo's request that once the operation was successful, he would dissolve the'Heaven on Earth '." "Ten not complete old man" one shakes, way: "Really?" "Not only is it true, but a date has been set!" "When?" "The twelfth of next month." The old man smiled coldly and said, "Does he act arbitrarily and make his own decisions without consulting first?" "He thought that'heaven on earth 'was created by his hands, and he had the right to do anything!" "Not really, now the old man and his subordinates get along with each other, and they can't be disbanded just because of his words!" "I feel the same way!" "I welcome you back to help, also welcome Xin Nanxing to join, I will give him a higher position." "Thank you, Nail machine manufacturer ,iron nail machine, senior, and one more thing." "Please say it." "The other side requests that on the day of dissolution, several important people should be handed over to the other side.".
” The old man suddenly burst out laughing and said, "There must be an old man." "Yes, the senior is the first, and there are four others, Gui, Huo, Shi and Jin, and then there is no interest in the following!" "All right!"! I am very grateful to you for coming back to report. As long as he comes back to help on the 12th of next month, your news will be very reliable. "Yes!" "If the old-timers don't believe me, I'll stay as a hostage." "It's not that I don't believe you. I want to ask you to be the vice leader or the protector of the Dharma. Please come here and see how I deal with this." Things. "Thank you, senior!" "Because you told me this in advance, on the one hand, you saved me from danger, and on the other hand, you saved our gang from death, old man." Grateful, I decided to pass on what I had learned to three people! "I don't know which three people?" "You and Xin Nanxing, plus a chatterbox!" "Elder, Tan Tianyi is Tan's beloved disciple. Is he reliable?" "Of course, I don't do anything I'm not sure of." How did Yan Yusi know the agreement between Tan and Li? It turned out that after Tan Qifeng and Shi Mianmian were released by Xiaotang, Run out of ten miles, two people in the rest conversation, coincidentally, Yan, Xin two people also escaped, nearby, heard their two people. The most important point in the discussion is the dissolution of "Heaven on Earth". As for handing over the "ten imperfect old people", Tan objected. Yan Yusi did not explain, which was tantamount to adding fuel and vinegar, saying that she was going to hand it over. Although Yan Yusi knew that they were together in the past, and Tan was very serious about the stone, she had never seen Xin Nanxing and Shimian with her own eyes a few days ago. She underwent surgery and lived in the same big house. During that short period of time, she heard many times the love words of Tan and Shi, and also peeked at Tan feeding Shi to take medicine and eat. To wash her feet or bathe her. From then on, she hated it to the utmost. Yan, Xin two people hidden in one side to hear Tan, Li conversation, is about to come forward to Li Tianzuo for Xin Nanxing to do the final treatment, Tan But quickly left the scene, the two of them did not catch up. The reason is that Tan Baoshi ran, the speed did not decrease, and Yan Xin walked on his back. It was very slow and laborious, and it was soon lost. Guan Lin, a warbler, was brought back to "Yipiao Villa",Nail Making Machine price, and Banda said about this trip. Pass by. "So they are treating disfigurement," said Jiang Hao. Why don't you bring back the traitor Xin Nanxing? Long San said, "He is so lucky that he slipped away." 。 3shardware.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.