상단 본문

The blood flag shakes the mountains and rivers

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mariusz
댓글 0건 조회 82회 작성일 23-02-17 12:07

본문

Lord Xuanbing took them to a valley. Pointing to the front, he said, "I sent my disciples to watch at night." "Was your sister really taken away?" Asked the two of them. "As soon as Hu Nai saw that the four boys were dying one by one," said the Lord of the Xuanbing Palace, "he knew that he had met a strong enemy. He couldn't see anyone. But he made a prompt decision. He not only shocked Wanyan Liu to death, but also threw him off a cliff. At that moment, he had already been hit by two invisible palms!" "You're watching in the dark," said Bu. "Senior, don't doubt me.". I was in the dark, but I didn't want to save Wanyan Liu. The two of them nodded and said, "You've come to catch up with Qi Laosi. This has proved that you are a man." "I wanted to see the meeting between Hu Nai and Ba Du, but Hu Nai was known by Ba Du before he sent the letter!" "The reason why Hu Nai didn't die was that he rushed to save his sister after Ba Du secretly attacked his two palms. Otherwise, Hu Nai wouldn't be alive now." When a young girl was on the way, Master Xuanbing asked urgently, "How is Master Hu?" "Master," said the young girl, "two old men have come. One is Lao Guzui, and the other is the watchman of the ancient capital. They have taken Hu Dakui away." The Lord of Xuanbing Palace turned to the magic hand and said, "What should I do?" The magic hand turned to face the cloth two. "Are they two?" "Didn't you want them to go to the Yumen Pass?" They asked. Fantasy hand to open his mouth,Nail production machine, only to see the girl sent a note: "This is the old mouth left to the palace master!" " "Master of the palace, it's not good. The second prince and the third prince are not good!" A young girl hurriedly warned the Lord of Xuanbing Palace. Lord Xuanbing Palace, hand over the scoundrel quickly, you bitch who betrays the same door! Before the second prince of Wanyan had finished speaking, he suddenly heard the sound of screams in the hands of the swords he had brought, and seven or eight of them fell down in a moment. The three princes stared and did not even see the shadow of an enemy. The moon was full and the stars were bright. It was really frightening. "Third brother," cried Wanyan Cheng,Nail machine manufacturer, "what is this all about? Who is secretly attacking us?" "Second Brother, there is a monster!" "Nonsense, launch a search." Xuanbing Palace Lord also felt puzzled, and was so surprised that Jiao shouted: "Everybody close!" Wanyan Cheng's senior swordsmen still had six, but as soon as they started, they screamed again and again. What people! How dare you sneak out and make a show with me. As soon as the stroke fell, he stood still! "Second Brother, Second Brother, what's the matter with you?" The three princes rushed to his brother's side and found that Wanyan Cheng had died. He was so frightened that he trembled all over. "Three princes, three princes!" Cried the Lord of the Xuanbing Palace. "There's no need to call. Please send a message to Batu. If he doesn't come forward, I'll tell him that no one who enters the Central Plains will go back alive. One of the people who killed me will have to pay for his life." As soon as the voice stopped, I saw a faint white shadow flash away! "Xuanbing Palace Lord went to the side of the three princes, and there was no breath left." Master, Coil nail machine ,High Speed Nail Making Machine, Master, he is a fantasy hand! "Go, you can't stay here!" Xuanbing Palace Lord with eight women quickly left the local, she was afraid to pull out all to see, but also feel fantastic hand martial arts unfathomable. The Lord of Xuanbing Palace had just left with eight women, and two men and two women appeared in the local area. It turned out that Cheng Jingang and Wen Xinzhao had found the fire fox Lang Du and the youth dealer Jiang Shihua. When they saw sixteen people dead on the ground, they were all surprised. But when Cheng Jingang found out the cause of death, he shouted, "It was Archie who did it. These people must be Batu's men!" "How do you know it was Archie?" Asked Jiang Shihua. Cheng Jingang said, "When he taught me the'Divine Thunder Dafa, 'he once showed his skill in the'Great Method of Destroying the yuan Dynasty.' Even a huge tree withered and died in silence. How can people resist it? These people all died in the'Great Method of Destroying the yuan Dynasty. 'There was no injury or blood. They were just sleeping. I think he went on a killing spree!" "Gang, let's go to Tianzhu Peak. Archie must have gone there to look for Batu!" "Ah Du," said Cheng Jingang, "if we don't have Archie's instructions, don't go. It will disturb his actions. We still have to go to find the North Pole God Eagle. At present, people from all walks of life have given up the bloody battle flag for the time being. The God Eagle must be of great use.
” "We've got the news," said Jiang Shihua. Lang Du said, "We found that the people from all walks of life are also going in the direction of the Tianzhu Peak." "It's all right if you can find your godmother," said Wen Xin. "Let's go to Wushan City first." "We have to go to Wushan City first," said Cheng Jingang. The four of them immediately set off and rushed to Wushan City. It was still far away from the city. It was already bright, but they saw an old man outside the city! It turned out to be the beggar king's nine gods begging. As soon as Laohuazi saw the four of them, he shouted, "Miss Jiang and Miss Wen, come with me, Hanako!" "Without Kong and me?" Said the Firefox. "Archie has orders," said Laohuazi. "You two are going straight to Tianzhu Peak. It's not convenient for the two girls to accompany each other. They want me to take them to Poisonous Dragon Aunt." "What is this all about?" Asked Cheng Jingang confusedly. "I understand," said Jiang Shihua. "Sister Wen and I are women, and we can't move easily. Archie wants you two to attack openly, but he's doing it in the dark." "By the way, the master of youth is brilliant!" "How about the two of them and Wei Dusheng?" Asked Firefox. "Archie doesn't want to kill two old men who have cultivated themselves," said Laohuazi. "Go quickly. By the way, Archie told you to gather the two ancient magic skills he taught you at any time in case of a surprise attack." After Laohuazi took the two girls away, Lang said to Cheng Jingang alone, "What's the difference between the'Ancient Thunder God Dafa 'that Archie taught you and the Ancient God Fist that I practiced?" "I don't know either," said Cheng Jingang. "But Archie once said that you're quick, and it's hard to tell what's going on. My'Ancient Thor Dafa 'is quick, and it's just exhaling, but you're stuffy!" "I'm afraid I'm not as good as you," said Lang Du. Cheng Jingang shook his head and said, "Archie said your talent is high." Lang Duxiao said: "You have passed the test, hit a few first-class characters, I have not had an addiction!"! By the way, I think I'd better call it Dragon Wind Sword. Many people already know my name. Cheng Jingang had no time to answer. He hurriedly pointed to the northern sky and said,Automatic nail machine, "Three groups of purple gas!" "Shen Diao," said Lang in a frightened voice, "let's go after him!" 。 3shardware.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.