상단 본문

The strongest abandons less

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Symanska
댓글 0건 조회 133회 작성일 23-02-17 11:51

본문

Later, Wang Xianxian, needless to say, also guessed that the girl should be deceived to Yuyuan City, ready to sell here to do a little sister. Shaking his head, he raised his hand and turned Wang Xianxian into ashes, but in his heart he was thinking that the poor man must have something to hate. If the girl had not been deceived to come here, she would not have been cheated. When she walked out of the small room, Tang Beiwei had returned to normal, but her face was still pale. The TV has been unplugged by her. But the clothes on the body but no way, although the hands up, still can not stop. He took out a shirt of his own and handed it to the girl. "Put it on and go out with me." The girl hurriedly put on her clothes without even noticing where they came from. (724 hours of uninterrupted updates of pure txt hand-typed novel m) Only then did he say gratefully: "Thank you just now, I.." With a wave of his hand, "go out first." "But outside?" Although Tang Beiwei did not know how to get three people to the small room, but there are still a lot of people outside. He smiled. "Don't talk, just follow me." Then he covered him and Tang Beiwei with an invisibility, walked out of the room, and closed the door of the private room. Tang Beiwei did not know that she had been invisible, but looked at many security guards and people coming and going outside in amazement, and no one cared about them, but let them swagger out of the bar. After walking out of the bar,rosmarinic acid supplement, he took the invisibility and asked, "What happened to you just now?" Tang Beiwei pursed her lips and suddenly said, "I have something important to tell you. Will you take me to a remote place?" Kui frowned, he had never seen Tang Beiwei, where to start with this important thing? Then he shook his head and said, "No, I have something to do. You are out of danger now. Leave here and go back quickly." See Kui unexpectedly to go, Tang Beiwei some anxious,jujube seed powder, she now want to Wei Yonggan to harm Kui things out. But at that moment, her cell phone rang again. It's you. Tang Beiwei connected the phone just said two words, behind the angry words have not yet come out, the phone inside Wei Yonggan is very flat voice came over. Your mother is now undergoing a pre-operative examination, which I think you should understand. Wang Xianxian, I did not tell him this matter, because he is a hoodlum, let him act is impossible, can only be true. Besides, if he can't beat us, he'll reveal our news. But we won't let Wang Xianxian take advantage of you. As long as we don't go in beyond a certain time, our people will go in, so you don't have to blame me. Wei Yonggan seemed to know that Tang Beiwei would submit, and his voice was always unhurried. Wei Yonggan, I won't do it. I'll raise the money for my mother's operation by myself, pumpkin seed extract ,turmeric extract powder, beast. Tang Beiwei said she was about to hang up the phone. Wei Yonggan was stupefied for a moment. He didn't expect that when he was about to succeed, Tang Beiwei actually beat a retreat. He said hurriedly, "After the doctor's examination, he said that your mother doesn't have an operation now. She can't even hold on for a week. Your mother is not far away. If you don't believe me, I can talk to her on the phone.". Besides, you think you can raise two or three hundred thousand a week for surgery? Don't be fantastic. You have succeeded more than half now. As long as you can take him to the designated place on the 27th, your mother will be saved. You can think about it yourself. Once you go back on your word, your mother will get off the operating table immediately, and the consequences will be.. Tang Beiwei some feebly put down the phone, looked at the front not far away, but the heart simply can not calm down.
She thought that if she went back on her word, she would ruin her mother's life. She thought that her mother's body was as thin as dry wood. It was all because of her. She could cut off her mother's life with her own hands? Kui looked back at Tang Beiwei, this girl is a little strange, he saved her, do not hurry to leave, but also here tangled with a fart? Tang Beiwei hesitated for a long time, after all, maternal love in her heart has the upper hand, she has a good impression on him, if possible, will give him his first time, is also a reward for his life-saving grace. Besides, she took him with her, and his life was not in danger. She did not believe that Wei Yonggan dared to kill people. If he told her that he had killed three people just now, Tang Beiwei would certainly not believe it. Tang Beiwei caught up with him and said worriedly, "Brother, thank you for saving me once, but I'm still a little scared now, and I don't have any money on me now, not even to buy a ticket.." She looked up and down at Tang Beiwei. Her clothes were really plain. The mobile phone in her hand was also a very old one. I really didn't know what she was going to do here. I don't have any money. I can't help you with this. He shook his head directly and said that he really had no money and had just killed people. He did not remember to search the pockets of Wang Xianxian. Tang Beiwei look at the clothes on the body, is not bad? How can he have no money? But now that she had made up her mind, she could not shrink back any more. She said hurriedly, "Brother, I just want to go to my grandmother's place. As long as I get to her place, I will have money to go back." Looking at Tang Beiwei again, he always felt that the girl's behavior was a little strange, not to mention the eyes just now, that is, now she has escaped death, how can she always pester herself? Seeing that she did not speak, Tang Beiwei's pale face turned a little red. She said hurriedly, "I'm sorry, eldest brother. I really have no relatives here. You saved me. I should have left immediately, but I.." Said Tang Beiwei eye socket a red, she is really want to cry, others saved her, she also want to find ways to pit people. Although she did not want to harm her mother, she could not face her mother's helpless appearance. She felt that she was so difficult that if she were the only one,stesweet stevia, she would not have followed him so shamelessly. Stop Seeing that Tang Beiwei was about to cry, he called a halt. He was most afraid of women's tears. Then he said, "What's your name?"? Where is your grandmother? 。 prius-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.