상단 본문

The shabby Taoist temple is not closed today.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Symanska
댓글 0건 조회 119회 작성일 23-02-17 11:47

본문

Qin Siyuan also stood up. Jian Luoshu reached out his hand and pushed him back. He stuffed the remaining half bag of melon seeds into his hand: "Just watch. I'll grab it.". I just watched the smelly ball for a long time, but I was suffocated to death. I really felt uncomfortable if I didn't relax my muscles and bones. A group of people watched helplessly as Jian Luoshu walked grandly into the room with the jade Ruyi. Xuan Zhenzi, who was applying the white glutinous rice, was dumbfounded. He quickly called his disciples: "Go and call the person back. The Yin Qi in the room is too heavy. She is no match for the ghost." Even Xuan Zhenzi dared not enter the room, let alone his three disciples, who could only stand outside the door and shout at the top of their voices, but there was nothing else they could do. —— Besides, Jian Luoshu, carrying the jade Ruyi along the direction of Yin Qi and the blood dripping on the floor, soon found a carved box. Judging from the Yin Qi emanating from the box, the ghost must be hiding in this box. Jane Luoshu reached out and knocked on the box, which was the strangest thing in the house. The smell of this box is very complex, rich Yin gas, towering resentment, thick bloody gas and death around the outside of the box all show that this box is a very special existence. This evil spirit is really good at finding a place. No wonder it can escape all the way here. If it really stays in this box for ninety-nine and eighty-one days,custom cosmetic packing, it will certainly become a great scourge. If I guess correctly, it was originally a coffin that had been buried, but for some reason it was dug out and made into a box. Jane Luoshu knocked down the box, and soon the evil spirits were tired of knocking. He had made up his mind not to go out, but he could not feel at ease to recover from such harassment. Angry, he got out of the box directly and reached out to pinch Jane Luoshu's neck! Chapter 78 (catching worms). Chien Luo-shu was concentrating on studying the box,tube lip gloss, and suddenly a black claw stretched out, and she subconsciously took the jade Ruyi and whipped it over, just hitting the evil ghost on the wrist. The evil ghost who was hit grinned in pain, rubbing his wrist and staring at the jade Ruyi in Jane Luoshu's hand in surprise. This thing looks like an ordinary jade product, and it doesn't look like a magic weapon. How can it be so painful to fight ghosts. Jian Luoshu ignored him after that, and continued to look at the strange box with Yu Ruyi. The evil spirit saw that Jane Luoshu had been staring down at the box, but when she could not see herself, she rushed over with a big black mouth. Although Jane Luoshu's attention was not on the evil ghost, it was difficult for her to ignore the Yin Qi that came to her face. The Ruyi in her hand shone on the face of the evil ghost and pulled him directly from the box to a place a few meters away. The evil ghost has had a hard time escaping from hell. When he escaped from hell, he almost lost half of his soul. Then he tried his best to escape the pursuit of the ghost and found the way to the world. After arriving in the world, plastic laminted tube ,eye cream packing tube, I didn't dare to stay much longer. I drifted all the way to find a place to recuperate. I just wanted to nourish my soul here, but I haven't stopped for a few minutes since I came! Also do not know this is how to return a responsibility, it just entered the door, the family was warned, half an hour later came to invite the master, also do not know how many times this is into the ghost, how experienced so rich! The master came wave after wave, either splashing dog blood or blasting with paper. He had seen all kinds of instruments such as compass, Tianpeng ruler, copper coin sword and seven-star hammer. Although he was injured during the fight, he finally beat out the Taoist priests, monks and heavenly masters. He even bit several people in the fight and drank the blood with Aura. It was not too bad to count. But when the little girl came, she beat it with something that didn't look like a magic weapon. It hurt more than when he was stabbed by a copper coin sword. The most important thing was that he was beaten twice without even touching the corner of his clothes. He suffered a great loss! The evil ghost hovered on the ground and looked at Jane Luoshu cunningly. The girl looked young, and there was no trace of spiritual fluctuation on her body. She didn't look like a heavenly teacher. Was it just a coincidence? He floated back carefully and stopped warily one meter away from Jane Luoshu, so that he could observe her closely and escape when there was a situation.
Jane Luoshu had studied the box and looked up at the evil spirit. "Why did you escape from hell?" The evil spirit looked at her with some surprise. "Can you see me?"? It's impossible. When I was in hell, I learned how to hide my soul with a senior. None of the heavenly teachers who came before saw me. How can you see a little girl? "This is talent!" Jian Luoshu took out a pile of amulet paper from his bag and threw it directly at the evil ghost: "To tell you the truth, I have a talent for drawing amulets!" A word does not agree to throw the paper, hundreds of pieces of paper are flying towards the evil ghost, the evil ghost scared soul flew into a black gas and wanted to escape. But the paper seemed to have eyes, but in an instant it blocked its escape route, and the paper all over the sky, like Tiannu scattered flowers, fell on the front and back of the evil ghost and its soul. Jian Luoshu took out this stack of amulet paper, which she drew to exorcise evil spirits, with cinnabar as the raw material. When drawing, she used the gas of chaos. One piece of amulet paper is comparable to ten pieces. The burning of the paper took away a lot of Yin Qi and power from the evil ghost, and soon he didn't even have the ability to hide his body, and the blackened soul was completely exposed to Jane Luoshu. Aren't you so good at it? Jian Luoshu knocked his palm with Yu Ruyi and said, "Are you going back to the underworld by yourself now?"? Or should I beat you up and send you back? The evil ghost did not want to choose any one, so he brushed away the few pieces of paper left on his body in great pain and rushed at Jian Luoshu. Seeing that he was about to come to Jane Luoshu, Jane Luoshu suddenly reached out and grabbed the hair of the evil ghost, then threw it down hard, and all of a sudden the evil ghost felt that he had almost died again. The evil ghost was really panicked this time, struggling to escape, but the ghost Jane Luoshu,empty cosmetic tubes, who took the initiative to send him to the door, would not easily spare him, holding the jade Ruyi and hammering at the evil ghost. The evil ghost lies on the ground with his hands holding his head and his eyes are full of despair. What kind of way is this? It's a ghost's life! ——。 emptycosmetictubes.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.