상단 본문

Song in the clouds by Tong Hua

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nowakowska
댓글 0건 조회 92회 작성일 23-02-17 11:40

본문

The half-blind old wolf tried to bite off his throat and keep himself alive with his flesh and blood until the next spring, but finally died under his teeth. When the human heart is full of hatred and despair, there is no difference between man and beast, the only difference is that man is more intelligent and patient, so the wolf dies and he lives. Liu disease has face to the ground, drunk in the past, hand is still tightly clenched into a fist, like unwilling fate, to hit out, but even the target of the punch can't find, can only soft drop. The wick in the room was gradually weakened because no one had picked it for a long time. The dim light reflected the stained people on the ground and the graceful people outside the house. Time seemed to stand still, but it was merciless to let the darkness sweep through, "Bi Peel", and the oil lamp went out completely. Meng Jue still stood motionless until Yunge muttered and woke him up. Yunge seemed to be afraid of the cold, unconsciously drilling into his arms, he hugged Yunge more tightly, facing the cold wind, walking firmly into the darkness. Meng Jue went to Xu Pingjun's house with Yunge in her arms and kicked the door. When Xu's mother opened the door, she saw the man holding the woman in his arms. She was so surprised that she shouted at the top of her voice. Xu Pingjun, who was feeding silkworms in the back room, immediately ran out. Meng Jue stared at Xu's mother. Although she was smiling, the fierce Xu's mother felt like a basin of ice water in the dog days of summer. She shivered all over, cold from head to foot, and could not make any sound with her mouth open. Pingjun, he's sick and drunk. Go and take care of him when you are free. "Meng Jue finished and immediately walked away with Yunge in her arms." Brother Meng,stackable plastic pallets, where are you taking Yunge? Meng Jue did not seem to hear Xu Pingjun's question at all, and her figure quickly disappeared into the night. ※※※ The second day, the cloud song woke up, how all want to understand, oneself is clearly and Liu disease has been drinking, how to drink to the Meng jue? Lying on the couch, trying to think and think, vaguely remembering something, but feeling that it must be a dream. In the dream seems to have recognized and Liu disease, saw the pearl embroidered shoes when I was a child,mobile garbage bin, even hold in the hand, there are countless remember? Do you remember? It seemed that she was asking a person, and it seemed that a person was asking her. Don't you get up yet? Meng Jue sat on the edge of the couch and asked. Yunge shrank into the quilt, "Hey!"! King of Jade, you are a man, I am a woman, we are different! I'm still sleeping. Isn't it proper for you to sit next to me? Meng Jue smiled faintly. "Who do you think held you here last night?"? Who took off your shoes, socks and dress? Who placed you on the couch? Yunge was silent for a moment, two moments, three moments later, from not believing to finally accepting the cruel reality, he screamed at the top of his voice, "Ah-" pulled up the pillow and threw it at Meng Jue, "you hypocrite! Everyone has been deceived by you. What modest gentleman? Meng Jue easily caught the pillow and looked at Yunge lightly and coldly. Yunge looked down at himself, wearing only his middle clothes, and immediately retracted into the quilt, "hypocrite!"! Hypocrite! Before those things, spill plastic pallet ,wholesale plastic pallet, see you are to save me, I will not care about you, this time you again. And you.. Whoo, whoo.. The cloud song took the quilt to cover his head, pondering how much he had suffered and how he could save it. Meng Jue's voice, heard through the quilt, was a little vague. "This time it's for you to remember not to drink with men casually. Next time you get drunk, I don't know what will happen." Yunge covered his head and kept silent. Think of the cause of drunkenness, only feel tired. After a long time, Meng Jue sighed, bent down and said, "Don't be angry. It's all to frighten you. It's the servant girl who serves you." Through the thin quilt, Yunge felt that Meng Jue's lips seemed to be near her cheek, and her face burned. Meng Jue broke off Yunge's hand holding the quilt tightly and held it lightly, like holding a treasure in a dream, "Yunge, Yunge.." A stack, if there is no, fine to almost whisper sound. Like rejection, like acceptance. Like pain, like joy. Like a reminder, like forgetting. But there is a kind of soul-stirring magic. Yunge did not know what Meng Jue was trying to say, but only knew that a corner of her heart was melting. Cloud song heart slowly firm, is not already a decision? Things are coming to an end, but how can you be confused again? The saddest thing about my eldest brother getting married is definitely not myself, but my sister Xu.
※※※ When Yunge found Xu Pingjun, Xu Pingjun and Red were doing needlework in the house. Sister Xu. Yunge smiled at the red coat, without much explanation, dragged Xu Pingjun's sleeve and went out, looking around. "Sister Xu, the eldest brother is going to get married. Yesterday, an uncle came to talk to the eldest brother for a long time, saying that he wanted to tell the eldest brother about marriage.". I've thought about it carefully, and if Meng Jue helps, maybe. The cloud song one face is urgent, Xu Pingjun actually does not say a word, the cloud song cannot help asking: "elder sister, you … …" Are you in no hurry? Not daring to look at Yunge, Xu Pingjun looked elsewhere and said, "I already know.". The uncle you mentioned is Uncle Zhang, my father's former boss. Last night he invited my father to drink. My father was drunk and came back very late. After sobering up today, he told my mother in a confused way that he seemed to have agreed to a marriage with Uncle Zhang. Cloud song gently ah, stood for a while, holding Xu Pingjun jumped up, said with a smile: "Sister, sister, you should be happy!"! Yesterday, I heard my eldest brother say that everything is up to Uncle Zhang, just like his father! The parents' lives and the matchmaker's words are all there! When Xu Pingjun saw Yunge's appearance, he gently rubbed Yunge's head and laughed. He was ashamed, happy and worried. "My mother may not agree. You know my mother. Now she thinks I'm going to marry a noble person. Where can I see the disease?" Yunge grinned, "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid. Didn't you say Uncle Zhang was your father's former boss?"? Is Uncle Zhang still an official now? Now that your father has promised Uncle Zhang, he can't go back on everything, and your mother can't even if she doesn't like it. If you really can't, please ask Uncle Zhang to give you more betrothal gifts. I don't have any money now,plastic trash bins, but I can borrow some from Meng Jue first and give you a job. When your mother sees the money, she will probably nag. Xu Pingjun smiled and nodded Yunge's forehead, "you have a lot of ideas." 。 cnplasticpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.