상단 본문

After wearing the book, I rely on acting to whitewash.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nowakowska
댓글 0건 조회 104회 작성일 23-02-17 11:30

본문

I know that because of what I did before, there is still a long way to go for Jixi to be pleasant to him. Because Ji Xi opened his lips and asked him directly: "Zhao Qi, can you tell me what you thought when you sent that Weibo?"? Because I always felt that you and I had made things clear last time. Zhao Qi did not need Ji Xi to help him recall, but also remembered the last time Ji Xi mentioned. Ji Xi did make it clear to him. Before chasing her, Zhao Qi had to give her the resources of An Qingyi to show his sincerity. Zhao Qi knew that if he did not speak clearly and vaguely first, Jixi might not even want to eat with him and leave directly. So Zhao Qi looked at Ji Xi seriously and expressed his attitude first: "Ji Xi, I said on Weibo that I was serious about chasing you." The author has something to say: Tomorrow's second update is 4000 +. Chapter 45 But this time, before Ji Xi could mention An Qingyi, Zhao Qi himself said, "About An Qingyi, I admit that I can't completely treat her as a stranger now." Ji Xi can not help but look at Zhao Qi, she is really a little do not understand Zhao Qi's brain circuit at the moment, since all openly admitted that they can not forget an Qingyi, then why chase her? Of course, Ji Xi soon got the answer. She listened to Zhao Qi and continued to say to her: "But I haven't done it yet. Whether you believe it or not, now for me, you are the one who wants to be together more.". If I really associate with you, please rest assured that I will treat this feeling wholeheartedly and will not involve a third person. Before Ji Xi frowned, Zhao Qi went on to say,Time Delay Tap, "I know that what I say now may only make you angry, let alone move you.". You must be wondering, because if I'm sincere, why don't I come after you after I completely forget An Qingyi, right? Ji Xi shut his mouth. In fact, when I say this now, I don't want to get an answer from you. I just hope. Can you not completely cut off the possibility between me and you because of what happened before,Self-closing Faucet, just follow your own heart, if you can't like me in the end, or really meet the person you like, then refuse me, can you? Zhao Qi said so much like a storyteller, but Ji Xi's understanding did not fail him, but he understood what he meant. Ji Xi, who understood, looked up again at Zhao Qi on the opposite side. After listening to Jun's words, the first thought that came out of Ji Xi's mind was: "That's because you don't know that An Qingyi will be ill and hospitalized. In the novel, you will rush to the hospital anxiously after learning the news, and you won't know." But these Ji Xi can not say to Zhao Qi. An Qingyi suddenly fainted while filming and was sent to the hospital to check out her condition. As for her specific illness, it is not mentioned in the novel, but it is not a terminal illness, Stainless Steel Toilet Sink Combo ,Concealed Flush Valve, because it seems to be cured after the operation. And it is precisely because of this, not to mention that Zhao Qi now admits that he has not forgotten an Qingyi, even if Zhao Qi said at the moment that he has completely forgotten an Qingyi, the pursuit of Ji Xi is because his eyes are full of Ji Xi, Ji Xi will not have even a little touch. Ji Xi is very rational at the moment. And Zhao Qi looked at Ji Xi completely silent, although he was still calm on the surface, but still afraid of Ji Xi before the death of those things, did not listen to a word, when the time came to face the pursuit of other men, did not consider him, ran to the arms of others. If so, Zhao Qi really felt a little ***ed up in his heart. In fact, Zhao Qi said publicly on the Internet that he was pursuing Ji Xi. His original intention was to maintain Ji Xi, but it was also a bit of selfishness. The entertainment circle was chaotic, and the sense of loyalty between men and women was weaker than other circles, not to mention those who looked like Ji Xi. Not to mention the beautiful and delicate face, Jixi's figure is also convex where it should be convex, concave where it should be concave, and her waist is so slender that a child's arm can easily encircle her.
Zhao Qi said publicly that he was pursuing Ji Xi. On the one hand, there should be no one who dares to think about hidden rules for her. On the other hand, he can more or less block some rivals who are anxious to come up for himself. Zhao Qi is confident about his identity. In the final analysis, the entertainment circle is just the world of capital, so there are not many people in the circle who can surpass him in identity. If someone is really interested in Ji Xi, how to say also have to consider, as for those people in the field of capital finance, Ji Xi and their contact in the end is to be less. Zhao Qi, let me ask you a few questions at last. Ji Xi said to Zhao Qi at this time. Hearing Ji Xi's words, Zhao Qi could not help but jump twice in his heart. Because Ji Xi did not refuse him directly as he did last time. Well, you say. Zhao Qi tries to make his eyes look sincere and honest. Of course, he can also be responsible for all the words above. Every word he says to Ji Xi comes from his heart. If I say I don't like you and I don't want to be pursued by you at all, will you give up now? Ji Xi asked Zhao Qi. Zhao Qi's eyes are still firm: "No, because there is no action, I will not be reconciled to quit." "Then I'll ask you again." Ji Xi put his elbows on the table, stretched his chin with both hands, and looked into Zhao Qi's eyes: "That is, if I didn't like you before I met someone who made me interested, would you give up?" Ji Xi saw Zhao Qi's line of sight drooped slightly. Then, after raising his head, he hooked his lower lip, and his sitting posture became relaxed and casual. He said to her, "Ji Xi, as long as you don't deliberately avoid me, I will be confident and let you like me again." Ji Xi couldn't help but want to correct the word "re" in Zhao Qi's words,Prison toilet for sale, but there was no need to think about it. Ji Xi felt subconsciously that the situation now seemed to have returned to the beginning. At that time, she and Zhao Qi were still boyfriend and girlfriend. Now, Zhao Qi said he wanted to pursue her. cnkexin.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.