상단 본문

Cold Face Guest-Chen Qingyun _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nowakowska
댓글 0건 조회 93회 작성일 23-02-17 11:27

본문

The "Gods and Demons of the Five Mountains" said thoughtfully, "Because the steward Zhao is the sage of Qi and Huang today." Fang Jianshi asked, "Can you surpass the old man of nature?" "This.." It may be in the middle, or it may be slightly inferior. "Does he have a relationship with the old man of creation?" "We can't answer this question." Fang Chien-shih's mind changed, and the "old man of creation" lived in seclusion from the world. He had never heard of a descendant, but he could not conclude that he had not. When the "old man of creation" forced himself to take the guarantee pills, he said that if what he said was not true, even a three-foot boy could take his own life. Since he could not escape from the world, who would carry out this matter? According to the practice of Chao Li-wen, the "hand who saved the world," it was proved that the evil drug must be triggered by another drug, otherwise it would not take effect. Hsiao Mei-ling's sister and husband were controlled by the drug, and the antidote was obtained from the "old man of creation." It was effective for Hsiao Shu-ling, but not for Hsiao Mei-ling. There must be some reason for this, but what is the reason? In his mind, he said in a deep voice, "Is Zhao Liwen a descendant of the'old man of creation '?" "Wu Yue Shen Demon" said coldly, "We have said that we can't answer. Now it's your turn to answer our question." Fang Chien-shih changed his mind and said, "I can't answer you." "Gods and Demons of the Five Mountains." The old man's face changed slightly. "Be my guest," he said. Fang Jianshi pursed his lips and said word by word, "If I find out that the disappearance of the'Jade Girl without Return 'has something to do with your association, I swear to claim a hundredfold compensation." Meaning implies an infinite opportunity to kill. "Gods and Demons of the Five Mountains," Leng Geji snorted, "Do you know why the Lord would break the rules and let you and the'Jade Girl without Return ''?"? "Why?" Asked Fang Jianshi. "Because your appearance, especially your cold and arrogant character, is very much like her son who was mistakenly killed by the'Conjuring Banner 'twenty years ago,Time Delay Faucet," said the "Five Mountains Gods and Demons." She let you go, and you should understand that you can't live out of Canglongbao no matter how hard you are, if she wants to kill you. This is the truth, Fang Jianshi can not deny that in the subconscious, people will have a special reaction to something. In this way, it was his arrogance that made him get out of trouble. He had to find another clue to trace the whereabouts of the "Jade Girl without Return". So, without saying a word, he arched his hands and turned to fly away. Not long after, he returned to the rafter hut, and he went in again subconsciously,Manual Flush Valve, knowing that it was meaningless, but he went in involuntarily, and the blood stains had solidified. His heart also congealed, looking at the purple blood, he once again felt the piercing pain in his heart, and his eyes were covered with tears. For the first time, he shed tears for the "Jade Girl of No Return". At this moment, he felt deeply lonely and helpless, and had no one to discuss with. Of course, thinking alone doesn't solve the problem. He has to act. Suddenly, he found a group of strange things under the bed, can not help but move, with the tiptoe hook out a look, is blood, red, is a woman's underwear, full of blood, kneaded into a ball, stainless steel squatting pan ,Self-closing Shower Valve, needless to say, this is belonging to the "no return jade girl", underwear was retreated, stained with blood, what happened to her in the end? He felt dizzy and his body shook, and he almost fell down. It was too terrible for Jane to imagine. Find! Pursue! Dead or alive, we must find it. So he rushed out like a ghost, running blindly, without a destination. He just needs to find someone. On this day, Fang Jianshi came to Nanyang and threw himself into the old shop of the Zhu family in the city. He came to make an appointment with the "sad guest". For more than ten days, he was mentally and physically exhausted. He had traveled to every town where there was a flood and drought, but there was no news of "no return to the Jade Girl". Looking for someone without any clues was like looking for a needle in a haystack. He was thin and haggard, as if he had just recovered from a long illness. He learned to drown his sorrows by drinking alone by the window of the guest room. Looking out of the window at the moonlight, he could not help intoning, "I wish you a long life, a cicada in a thousand miles." However, where people are, even life and death are uncertain. "It was more quiet than ever, and the hotel was lonely. He was still drinking one cup after another, as if he would never get drunk. The more he drank, the more sober his heart became, and the more sad he became." Brother Fang, do I see that your mind is reborn? Thick nasal voice, to the "sad guest", I do not know when to enter the room.
"Fang Chien-shih put down his cup and chopsticks, turned around, and said dully," Brother Tai is here, too. The "heartbroken guest" sat down on the edge of the bed and fanned the lamp with his hand. Then he said, "Brother Fang, it seems that you are tired of waiting, aren't you?" Shaking his head and sighing, Fang Jianshi said in a low voice, "She is missing and her fate is uncertain." "Her?"? Who "Jiang Lanxin, the Jade Girl of No Return!" "Oh!"! What's wrong? I don't understand your thoughtless words. Therefore, Fang Jianshi simply told the story of the disappearance of "Wuhui Jade Girl". "Heartbroken guest" exclaim: "Unexpectedly brother experienced such a big event, never mind, we try to find!" After a pause, he added, "Now that my brother has been in court with the head of the Unification Council, who is she?" As for the promise, Fang Jianshi could not say it, but he did not want to deceive the "sad guest", so he had to say frankly: "I promised the other party not to reveal her bottom, so.. Please forgive me, brother! "In that case, forget it!" "The other party never forgets the death of Wan Miaoxiang and wants to pursue it to the end. Brother, can you see the reason for killing her?" "The other side knows I killed him?" "I don't know. It's just a suspicion, but there's no basis." "Well, I'll tell my brother that my life's happiness has been ruined by her, and that I've fallen into her plot. I'm lucky to be alive. So I have to kill her. That's the way it is. There's no need to ask anything else." "The other side had suspected that Brother Tai was the incarnation of Ouyang Fang." "But my brother knows I'm not." Yes, he is not, Fang Jianshi once forced him to take off his mask, but he did not have the characteristics of Ouyang Fang described by Aunt Tian, but who is he? Fang Jianshi still did not know that in frequent contacts, only the old man in gray clothes saw through his true face, but his agreement with the old man in gray clothes did not reveal each other's origin. Yes,Flush valve price, the younger brother knows that the elder brother is not Ouyang Fang. "Brother, I know you don't think so. One day, I'll tell you where it came from." 。 cnkexin.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.