상단 본문

Princess Syndrome Observation Diary by Iron Fan Childe

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Michae
댓글 0건 조회 116회 작성일 23-02-15 10:18

본문

She rushed to remedy it, but to no avail, the wooden picture frame fell to the ground with a "clang" and the glass on it broke into several pieces. The air in the room suddenly froze. The fat bug knew he was in trouble. He blinked a few times and then lowered his head guiltily. "Mom, I'm sorry." "No!" Sheng Ziyu stared at the bad fat man angrily for several seconds, then lifted him up and put him on the bed next to him, "If you move around again and step on the glass, I'll really hit you!" After threatening his son, Sheng Ziyu crouched down again to pick up the photo. The frame was broken, and the broken liquid foundation splashed a few points on the photo. Sheng Ziyu is rarely distressed, because this is one of the few photos left by her mother. She lifted the edge of the frame, shook off the broken glass, and looked intently at the photos inside. It's beautiful. It's breathtaking. So even if she hadn't inherited all her mother's beauty, she hadn't seen many people more beautiful than herself in her life. Sheng Ziyu carefully picked up the photo frame and was about to wipe off the stain on the photo when something suddenly fell out of the back. It was a piece of letter paper folded into a square, which looked old,Glucono Delta Lactone, yellow and brittle. Sheng Ziyu suddenly had a vague bad premonition in his heart. She unfolded the piece of paper, and there was a completely unfamiliar handwriting on it. Ling Yi, Zhan Xinjia. I can't take another second of this marriage. You used to ask me how we got to where we are today, and I think I can tell you now: he doesn't love me at all, he even looks down on me! You remember when I said he used to have a girlfriend? I was finally convinced that he still loved her, and that he married me,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, in the final analysis, because I was the daughter of the Sheng family. I found a lawyer to draw up a divorce agreement. I don't want all the property of the Sheng family. I can give it to him. Now I just want to be free from this suffocating day. But to this day, he still plays in front of his father and refuses to agree to divorce. I didn't dare to tell my father about the divorce, and I didn't mention a word to my father before I went to the hospital, because I knew my father would not agree to my divorce. Ling Yi, now you are the only one in the world who is on my side. This is a letter that has not yet been sent, Sheng Ziyu cursorily swept, only to feel shocking. She moved her eyes to the last date and realized that it was one month before her mother died. Sheng Ziyu felt a buzzing in his brain and almost exploded. It was undoubtedly her mother's handwritten letter, but she dared not read it again in just a few hundred words. She could not imagine in what state of mind her mother had written the letter, nor why she had died of illness less than a month after writing it. There was a knock on the door outside, Fungal Chitosan Manufacturer ,Thyroid Powder Factory, and Aunt Li's voice rang out: "Is the bug inside?" Sheng Ziyu darted to the door. She pulled the door open and asked Aunt Li, "How did my mother die?" Perhaps her question was so sudden that Aunt Li was stunned and then came to touch her head. "What's wrong with your child?" Sheng Ziyu clenched his teeth and repeated, "Did my mother really die of illness?" Seeing that she was so serious, Aunt Li felt a little uneasy and her eyes dodged. "Ziyu, why do you ask this?" Sheng Ziyu already had a number in her mind. She snapped, "Aunt Li, you worked in the Sheng family when Grandpa was still alive. It was the Sheng family that treated you well, not Sheng Jinchang, who changed his surname and became a wife." Aunt Li lowered her head in silence. After a long time, she spoke slowly: "Your mother.." He committed suicide. "Why?" Sheng Ziyu heard his voice so strange, "because Sheng Jin often derailed?"? Because of Lin Yilan? Aunt Li stammered, "I don't know.." Sheng Ziyu only felt that he could not stop trembling all over. Yes, my mother had made it very clear in the letter that Sheng Jin often married her for the property of the Sheng family, but he didn't love her. He loved someone else. She couldn't divorce even if she wanted to. She was trapped in this hopeless marriage and finally had to commit suicide. Sheng Ziyu grew up thinking that Sheng Jinchang was very affectionate, and later his remarriage was almost forced by her daughter.
Later, when she learned that he had an old love affair with Lin Yilan, she naturally made a big fight and ran away from home. After such a fight, no one in the family dared to provoke her. She used to be competitive, and from then on Lin Yilan did not dare to speak loudly in front of her. She still felt angry and would taunt her biological father and stepmother every three or five times. Despite scolding Sheng Jinchang so many times to "force the death of the original wife to correct the mistress", it can be said that Sheng Ziyu was just for mouth addiction, she never thought that her mother was really driven to death by these two people. Sheng Ziyu only felt that a fire in her chest was burning, and the next second it would destroy the world. She "rubbed" downstairs, and the hall was the warmest time for the banquet. As soon as she stepped down the last step, Lin Yilan came up, "Your father is looking for you everywhere, waiting for you to cut the cake." Not far away was Sheng Jinchang coming towards her. "Where did you go again?"? Qin "Pow!" The voice did not fall, Sheng Ziyu on a slap in the face of Lin Yilan. She was so angry that she gnashed her teeth and said, "Bitch!" Chapter 18 Chapter 18 The slap used up all Sheng Ziyu's strength, and it was very clear and loud. She was tall and had the upper hand in front of Lin Yilan. Lin Yilan was slapped by her and sat on the ground askew. The hall was quiet in an instant, and all the guests looked this way. All the people present were shocked. It was an open secret that Sheng Ziyu and Lin Yilan, the stepmother, were at odds with each other. But before that, no one could have predicted that Miss Sheng would publicly slap her stepmother. And at his own birthday party. Even hit the stepmother, Sheng Ziyu such a move can also be called heresy,L Methylfolate Factory, one side of the Sheng Jin often react to come over immediately after anger, the next second then strode forward, raised his hand to give Sheng Ziyu a slap in the face. pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.