상단 본문

Legend of Little Soldier _ Xuan Yu _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Michae
댓글 0건 조회 110회 작성일 23-02-15 10:17

본문

Got the order to leave. When he came back to rest, he told me that he had received orders to expand the naval port and needed to expand tens of thousands of ships. There is no doubt that the people of the Ministry of Construction know how many ship positions need to be expanded as soon as they look at the design drawings? So the news is not wrong. Hearing this, everyone showed that this was the real expression, they all knew that the eldest brother of the second lieutenant was from the Ministry of Construction, but also a very important one, so to say, this Is it true? Thinking that his army would soon have more than sixteen thousand warships, everyone involuntarily picked up the glass and poured a mouthful. Everyone is excited, you know, in this chaotic galaxy. With more than 10,000 warships, it is simply a military giant. Liu Sihao face friendship has not changed, but the heart has turned up a huge wave, more than ten thousand warships? Shit! No other country has so many warships in a galaxy, and now there are only forty-two. The Tang Dragon of the planet has so many warships? Does this not mean that Tang Long's power will snowball? In this way, how can I catch up with Tang Long? When Liu Sihao is cranky, or that second lieutenant, he is a little proud to say: "Ladies and gentlemen, our strength has doubled, except those brigade leaders are not what we can expect." Hope, don't you have any idea? I have applied to be a squadron leader. Hear this word, everybody stood up suddenly, extend middle finger to this second lieutenant entirely, greeted: "Depend on!"! You are not kind! With that,Quillaja Saponin, he rushed out of the wine. Museum. What did you do? They all went to apply for transfer. Although a second lieutenant can command tens of thousands of fighters, but in any case, it is not enough to command a hundred warships, and the warship commander is quick to render meritorious service. Now that the army is expanding, it must be. We need a large number of middle and lower level commanders, just take advantage of the time to submit transfer applications. I'm afraid few people know now, and when the whole army knows, I'm afraid the officers who apply for transfer will fill the base, and it will be too late to submit the application. Liu Sihao was also the one who rushed out of the tavern,Heme Iron Polypeptide, but after he used the computer to submit his application, he immediately sent out a message to the soldiers who had followed him from the Federation to join the war. The communication of the ship's troops. His former subordinates were all under the command of his fighters, although they were all sergeants and so on, but he was confident that after he became a squadron leader, he would transfer them all to the battleship, because no matter How to say, these people are all battleship soldiers. After finishing these, Liu Sihao thought for a moment and dialed Li Lijun's communication number. On the screen, Li Lijun was holding a bottle of wine. His collar was wide open and his eyes were red. When he saw Liu Sihao burping, he said with a big tongue, "Oh, this is not our Liu Da." Sir? What's the matter? Promoted? Liu Sihao saw Li Lijun's appearance, the corners of his mouth trembled slightly, he knew why Li Lijun was like this, because he is still a corporal, and a group of partners who came with him were promoted. Here we go. Just when Liu Sihao wanted to say something, Berberine Hydrochloride Factory ,Kava Root Extract, Chen Yi, who was also drunk and blurred, put one hand on Li Lijun's shoulder and leaned forward to the screen and said, "Oh, Officer Liu, come on!" Why don't you come and celebrate with us little soldiers? I'm afraid Mr. Liu doesn't want to be with us for fear of losing face, right? Liu Sihao sighed, asked their address, and hung up the communication. Liu Sihao looked at the dark night sky, helplessly shook his head, this period of time in order to establish meritorious service, as if to forget Chen Yi, he is not like her? Why do you think of it now? She's running out of time? Do you really love only power? Liu Sihao shook his head again, stopped a taxi and sat on it. Came to a bar suite, the floor is full of bottles, and that a few drunk and faint people, in addition to Li Lijun and Chen Yi, other people Liu Sihao although do not know, but very familiar, should be. Federal soldiers who came with Li Lijun at that time.
Seeing that Chen Yi had drunk too much and was vomiting, Liu Sihao walked forward and patted Chen Yi on the back while asking Li Lijun, "Why do you all drink like this?" Li Lijun did not answer, but Chen Yi shook off Liu Sihao's hand and shouted, "You don't have to worry about it!" Then he went to look for the bottle with wine. Liu Sihao sighed, in fact, they do not say that he also knows how to return a responsibility, as long as a look at their shoulders of the rank of corporal, you can understand. Liu Sihao, who was about to persuade something, frowned and suddenly remembered something. He picked up a bottle of wine, touched it with Li Lijun, drank a few mouthfuls, and then sighed: "Alas!"! I'm not right Brothers, I thought I could develop when I came to Tanglong, but I didn't expect that it would be better for the brothers to be in the Federation! As soon as Liu Sihao's words came out, Li Lijun immediately felt the same way and began to complain, saying that Tang Long did not talk about old feelings and let these old people have a low status. And Chen Yi was even more drunk and cursed Tang Long for liking the new and hating the old. Liu Sihao said a few words of refueling from time to time to make the atmosphere more violent, while paying attention to the door, when he found that the door had been locked, and this was a soundproof room, he put it down. The heart joined in the topic of scolding Tang Long. In a secret room of the tavern, a young man in a suit was eating a snack and looking at dozens of screens in front of him. But his eyes were mostly focused on it. In a screen, the picture on this screen, it is Liu Sihao these people who are drunk and crazy. The young man heard Liu Sihao's words, Hei Hei smiled: "I knew you this guy is restless, but you can really endure it, from the moment you arrived, until now." I began to show my dissatisfaction with your Highness, and it was not in vain for me to follow you for so long. While he was muttering to himself, the communicator on his wrist rang. Without looking at the number, he put it directly to his ear and answered: "Yes, I understand. Put a long line to catch a big fish." After he put down his wrist, he smiled at the screen and said,Thyroid Powder Factory, "You're lucky that the top doesn't want to touch you, but if you make a big deal, it's me who's cheap." 。 pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.