상단 본문

Man, this black heart lotus.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Michae
댓글 0건 조회 109회 작성일 23-02-15 10:16

본문

The swollen and hard lower body kept rubbing against Zhang Meng's lower abdomen, trying to get Zhang Meng to receive the signal that he wanted to be on. Fortunately, the first time he came back was to take a bath, and now he is fragrant all over. Zhang Meng pressed his waist and abdomen, which he kept rubbing: "Don't rub, I feel uncomfortable." The originally sad mood was rubbed by Xu Green Tea, and everything disappeared cleanly. Xu Green Tea's body stiffened and stopped for a moment with some grievance. Doesn't his wife have desires? He's so beautiful and has a good figure. Zhang Meng did not know that Xu Green Tea was wronged. She kissed him lightly on the lips and then came down from him. Seeing that Zhang Meng did not seem to have the idea of having sex with him, Xu Green Tea quickly pulled her down again and wrapped her legs around her waist to prevent her from leaving. Cough, green tea, the floor is cold, let's go to bed. Unable to move by Xu Green Tea, Zhang Meng had no choice but to open her mouth. Xu Green Tea was stunned, her beautiful eyes brightened, and she quickly loosened her legs and released Zhang Meng. The thing between his legs stood up and flicked under Zhang Meng's eyes. Although his color heart was still there, the man's shyness made him blush. He turned his face sideways and dared not look at Zhang Meng. He opened his mouth: "It's all your fault for teasing me." His beautiful face was suffused with an attractive blush, and his long hair, like a waterfall, was scattered on the ground. The skin like white porcelain is shining lightly in the light. He sat up with one hand on the ground,Nonoxynol 9 Factory, his hair straggling over his snow-white shoulders. Zhang Meng was also particularly embarrassed, and her beautiful face was already red. She took Xu's hand and pulled him up from the ground. Xu Qingcha's snow-white arms encircled Zhang Meng's waist, and his cold thin lips kissed Zhang Meng's lips. He thought that he would be too happy to sleep again tonight. Chapter 62 the screen will be destroyed. After the joy, neither of them could sleep. Xu Green Tea hugged Zhang Meng's waist from behind and rubbed his soft chin against Zhang Meng's neck. Zhang Meng, when the matter comes to an end, we will go to visit the mountains and rivers, just the two of us. "Good." Xu Green Tea kissed the back of Zhang Meng's neck: "When we have played enough,Sex Enhancement Powder, we will have a baby.". If it's a daughter, let you teach her and let her be as good as you. If it is a man, let me teach him, so that he can not eat the loss of others. Zhang Meng opened her eyes and said softly, "OK, listen to you." Xu Green Tea hugged her slightly and rubbed her neck fondly: "When you have a child, you must not ignore me.". You must love me most in your heart. Otherwise, he would rather be called "barren" than have children. If because he "cannot bear children", Yang Qing wants to force Zhang to accept the attendant, he will let Yang Qing regret living in the world. He is such a person. Selfish, jealous, monopolistic. Zhang Meng turned over to Xu Green Tea and hugged his waist: "Green Tea, I promise you." They hugged for a long time. Zhang Meng was worried about her fate and could not sleep. And Xu Green Tea was too happy and excited to sleep because Zhang Meng accepted him. When the day is slightly bright, Fungal Chitosan Manufacturer ,S Adenosyl Methionine, Xu Green Tea will get up and take a bath. He reluctantly hugged Zhang Meng and kissed her for a long time before he sat up, put on a shirt at will, and went to bathe behind the screen. Zhang Meng also got up, put on his coat, lit the oil lamp, and sat at the table waiting for Xu Green Tea. Soon Xu Green Tea dressed neatly and came out from behind the screen. He has always loved to wear light green gauze clothes, which can best set off his fresh and dusty temperament, and also show that his skin is whiter than snow, ice muscle and jade bone. Zhang Meng stood up, stepped forward, put her arms around his waist, and rubbed her face against his neck. "Green tea, would you like to come back early today?" Xu Green Tea hugged her waist and said in a soft voice, "OK, wait for me." After Xu Green Tea left, Zhang Meng closed the door and washed and dressed as usual. She tidied up her clothes, put on her sword, and was about to go out when she saw the drawing paper she had crumpled up last night lying in the corner of the door. With a slight pause, she crouched down and picked up the drawing paper. After a moment's hesitation, she spread out the drawing paper and straightened it. Ying beautiful facial features reveal the breath of despair, a pair of red eyes dim. Just looking at this portrait, Zhang Meng's heart is out of control and uncomfortable. She doesn't know what kind of feelings she has for Ying now. Mingming Ying has imprisoned her, even because of Ying, she may die, but she just can't hate him.
She thought of Ying, who used to be a human being. Since he was born, he had not been loved by anyone. He was even rejected and tortured by the villagers. Even so, he did not resent the villagers. Later, he was burned to death by the villagers as a demon, and he did not punish the villagers in the end. Because of his pure benevolence, he was transformed into a God by heaven. But he was so kind and gentle that he finally fell into God and could not even save his life. Maybe it's all because of her. She thought of the days she spent with Ying, who was obedient to her and realized all her wishes. Although the days were quiet, she was really happy. It was impossible for Ying not to feel uncomfortable when she finally became like this. Roll up the scroll and put it back on the desk. The indenture pattern on her palm has become dull, and perhaps Ying has become very weak. Zhang Meng, have you packed up? Breakfast is ready. Qin Lu's voice sounded outside the door. Zhang Meng pulled back her thoughts and replied, "Wait, I'll come out now." Opening the door, Qin Lu was leaning on the railing. When she saw Zhang Meng, she smiled: "You are really good. You have been sleeping since yesterday afternoon." "No, I woke up halfway." Zhang Meng spoke awkwardly. Qin Lu thumped Zhang Meng on the shoulder and said, "Let's go to have breakfast and patrol the streets later." Since Jin Yue left,Lactoferrin Manufacturer, the best relationship with Zhang Meng is Qin Lu. Zhang Meng sometimes encounters some difficult problems and talks to Qin Lu. Qin Lu. Zhang Meng followed her footsteps and asked, "Have you ever heard of the door demon?" Qin Lu looked at her sideways. "You mean Ying?" Hearing Qin Lu say Ying's name, Zhang Meng's heart beat and nodded to her: "Yes." How can you not have heard of this? I grew up listening to his legend. Qin Lu has some reverence in her eyes. "He is very kind and beautiful.". But I just heard that the ending was not very good. 。 pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.