상단 본문

Sabbath _ Moonlight Sang

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Michae
댓글 0건 조회 116회 작성일 23-02-15 10:14

본문

Rong Gui thought that this was just Xiaomei's habitual laziness to answer, but Xiaomei really forgot what color her eyes were. In any previous experience, no one had gone to such lengths to praise and describe his appearance, and he had never thought of himself as special in terms of appearance. It's the public face-this is Xiaomei's self-perception for a long time. He seldom looked at himself in the mirror, and it was always to make sure that there was nothing impolite about his appearance, and that he did not need to pay too much attention to his appearance; and that in the end someone would be responsible for dressing him.. What color are his eyes? He really forgot. He was not impressed with his appearance. If you think about it carefully, apart from working in front of the mirror or screen every day, the least person you face in your life is yourself, right? It seems understandable that the memory is not deep. Apart from himself, he remembers the faces of many people. If he needs to, he can call up the exact face of each of them from the database of his mind's memory. However, "remembering" is not the same as "paying attention". He has never paid attention to anyone's face, let alone his eyes. Nope Not necessarily, he remembers a person's eyes. He remembered the singer's blue eyes. Ice blue, crystal clear, like some kind of gem. At that time, there were many people with blue eyes,Blue Bottle Serum, and quite a number of people replaced their eyes with blue in order to pursue stars crazily. However, it seems that blue eyes were popular in Sky City earlier, and the reason seems to be: Xiaomei was thinking when suddenly the loud voice of Rong Gui came from the front again: "Xiaomei, you're rolling your eyes!" With two fingers, he gently poked the left and right eyelids of Xiaomei's body. Rong Gui, he, he,Serum Bottle With Dropper, he turned up the eyelids of Xiaomei (body). The quiet and beautiful young man instantly became a strange look of rolling his eyes. Mei: =-= "Hey, hey, don't worry, I'm using the least effort." Rong Gui then whispered, carefully holding the eyelids of the beautiful young man, Rong Gui grabbed his head and looked down. Robot Xiaomei massaged Ronggui's calf and looked at him with an expressionless face. Xiaomei, a beautiful boy, was silent and rolled her eyes at him. Rong Gui: I always feel that only at this moment, he finally equated the two little plum. After all, dare not let Xiaomei's eyes exposed in the air for too long, Ronggui is ready to release his fingers. Who knows, at this time- The whites of his eyes under his fingers suddenly turned up a pair of blue pupils. It was so sudden that Rong Gui was startled. At that time, glass cream jars ,Empty Glass Foundation Bottle, he raised two fingers to the floor. I don't know if I was scared badly. Lying on the floor, Ronggui didn't get up for a long time. Finally, Xiaomei put down Ronggui's calf and went to him to serve him from a commanding position. ?” Xiaomei tilted her head slightly and did not speak, but Rong Gui always felt that he saw a big question mark on his head. Thinking of Xiaomei with a question mark on her head, Rong Gui suddenly became happy. ?” Xiaomei's head slanted a little more, stretched out her hand, Xiaomei handed her hand to him, Ronggui stretched out his paw and pulled him up. Xiaomei, your eyes are blue, the same blue as the sky, the same blue as the water. "It's beautiful!" Rong Gui sighed heavily. I was not frightened by your sudden eyes, but by your beauty. Holding up a finger, Rong Gui emphasized. Xiaomei:.. So, tonight, the song sung by Rong Gui at home became a lyric: "Xiaomei has a pair of beautiful blue eyes ~ blue eyes like running water ~" As soon as I heard it, I made up the lyrics by myself, and I didn't have a good level. The key hasn't been adjusted yet! Xiaomei.. Xiaomei is very, very used to it. With the continuous supply of nutrient solution, plus a variety of flower essential oil ingredients of mountain lard, according to the skin condition, change different essential oils every day, persistent massage and skin care, Xiaomei has become the same as the normal body. Rong Gui even began to do muscle training for Xiaomei's body. Goal: At least four ABS! (Although Xiaomei doesn't think she needs it at all) In short, about Xiaomei's body, Rong Gui said that all the progress is under control.
However, Rong Gui's own recovery progress is far behind the plan. In the end, the new nutrient solution only gave him a little moisture on the surface of his skin, massage only allowed his joints to bend and stretch, and lard with various essential oils made his complexion slightly less dull.. It seems that this is the only way. If you want your body to be completely restored to its original appearance, you need to buy a strong nutrient solution and pour it into the body and the freezer at the same time. Flipping through the information, Xiaomei said. …… Uh Is that expensive? The hand that Rong Gui massages the body stopped: "Look, we still want to use present mechanical body period of time." "According to the current monthly income and monthly consumption level, we need to accumulate 34 months." Quickly converted in the heart, Xiaomei answered rationally: "But-" "You shouldn't have to use this mechanical body for too long." Rong Gui raised his head with a bang. Xiaomei, what do you mean? Can it be said that.. You "When you were working in the workshop, you secretly saved all the leftover materials for making other things and finally saved enough?" Lowering his voice, Rong Gui, like a thief, finished the passage in one breath,cosmetic packaging wholesale, without a single punctuation. Xiaomei:.. Rong Gui: I can't help it. The image of Xiaomei walking all the way to pick up junk and save materials for two people is really too popular. It's a new material bought in the workshop. It's 30% off. Don't you find that the points in the family account of the pass are much less? Xiaomei slanted her head and looked at Ronggui. I didn't find it! I am very bad at math, and I am dizzy when the number is more than zero. Rong Gui immediately said excitedly. Quickly moved from the side to the side of Xiaomei, Ronggui a trailer against Xiaomei's thigh:. penghuangbottle.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.