상단 본문

Xiaobai's treasure book for making money

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Michae
댓글 0건 조회 126회 작성일 23-02-15 10:13

본문

Fortunately, after entering the green forest, everyone began to be busy brushing strange, so that the second young master of the Tian family temporarily put aside such curiosity. Ye Xiaoxia and Drunken Li Tiaodeng had a very tacit understanding, and the other three people's fighting capacity is also very strong, along the way, as long as they walked through the place unexpectedly did not leave a living thing, even the corpse, also did not leave. The 41 kitchen knife teams are all raised by stepmothers. The 41 kitchen knife teams are all raised by stepmothers. This cave is really remote, and all the way is a shady place, players are relatively rare, monsters are more, a few people while moving forward while clearing strange, it took about an hour to see a tall and towering mountain in the distance. Obviously, caves can only be found where there are mountains. And the mountain in the distance should be where the hidden cave is. After walking for so long, I finally got there. Why didn't I think I spent so much time last time? When the second young master of the Tian family saw the mountain, he relaxed and sat down on a tree stump, took out a steamed stuffed bun from the package and stuffed it into his mouth. Let's take a break. The road ahead is not as easy as it was just now. Let's all recover our strength. Bamboo tenacity thousand dust also sat down, he seems to be very familiar with this forest, along the way has become the captain of several people. At his command,Plastic Spray Bottles Wholesale, several people sat down to rest and took out their food. Ye Xiaoxia took out a few steamed stuffed buns and handed them to the drunk who was drinking. It was not polite to be drunk. He just gave her a pot of wine, and then both of them ate steamed stuffed buns with wine. The second young master of the Tian family stared at the two men with a keen eye like a paparazzi. After a long time, he said, "Why do I think that it is true that the person I love is angry for the beauty?". Xiaoxia, you lied to me, you are so tacit, how can you know each other soon? Ye Xiaoxia really did not know how to interface, so he had to laugh a few times. It was one side of the drunk in the light of a drink before the understatement of the way: "Is not what is worth studying?" The second young master of the Tian family was slightly stupefied. He really didn't know where to come from,Frosted Glass Cosmetic Jars Wholesale, so he froze up and couldn't say anything. All right, let's go. There's a long way to go. Seeing that the atmosphere was a little stiff, Shuiluohualiu hurriedly smoothed things over. He stood up, patted the grass clippings on his body, and then smiled at Zhuren Qianchen: "Captain, lead the way. If you want to die, you go first." Bamboo tough thousand dust lips show a smile, also stood up, said to several people: "In front of the strange more, there may be no players, we are careful." Sure enough, there is nothing wrong. Moving on, I don't know if it's because it's too remote or because no player has ever been involved. There are not only dense weeds here, but also no roads. A few people can only rely on the feeling of moving forward with one foot deep and one foot shallow in the tall weeds, 30ml dropper bottle ,Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle, but also be alert to the occasional wild animals. At the end of the road, there is another village with dark willows and bright flowers. Just when Ye Xiaoxia felt that he was going to die in the meadow, he suddenly saw a hard mountain in front of him. Zhu Qianchen stood on the edge of the mountain and said, "It's a very small gap to go in from here. Be careful not to be hurt by the rocks." Several people in turn into the small crack, only to see the eyes suddenly see the light, a good open forest clearing. Towering ancient trees rose from the ground, with a lot of cotton moss hanging between the trees, and the wind blew over like an old man with a long beard. But in this forest, there are many wild animals crowded, they stand or stand, or gather together to fight for food, what a living animal world. Standing on the edge of the open space, several people squatted behind the weeds and carefully pushed aside the grass. Zhu Qianchen pointed to a cave on the hillside not far away and said, "We're going there." "What's in it?" Ye Xiaoxia looked at the small hole with some curiosity. I don't know. The monster here brushes very fast. We tried several times but we couldn't get close to the hole. Let's see if we can get what we want today. Zhu Qianchen shook his head and then said to Ye Xiaoxia, "This is a good place to rush to the level. If you can sweep these wild animals once, you can almost go up to half a level.".
” Although this is the truth, but Lian Ji is not a light thing after all. Four people lead strange, Ye Xiaoxia a person with flame palm burn, although experience brush brush, but really tired enough choke, plus here refresh is too fast, before long, Ye Xiaoxia had to raise a serious question: "I have no blue, to go back to buy medicine." "I'm not red anymore. I'm too tired to play like this." The second young master of the Tian family retreated to the edge of the open space, checked the things on his body for a while, and then said, "The things he picked up are not enough to pay for the medicine. It's a loss." Drunk, he habitually took out the flagon and poured a mouthful of wine into his mouth: "The kitchen knife team is a team that hurts the body and money. Although it is violent, it spends money like water." Zhu Ren Qianchen hesitated slightly, turned to look at the cave, and finally made up his mind, "Let's go back to the village to supply first, find a wet nurse by the way, and then come back." That's a nice word. Ye Xiaoxia now wants to go back to the village, her package is already full, the beast on the ground she has not skinned for a long time, can go back to empty the package, this is her favorite words to hear. Back to the village, several people went to sell garbage to supply medicine, only Zhuren Qianchen recruited people at the door of the steamed bun shop. When several people gathered at the door of the steamed bun shop, they only saw one person, and did not see the magic assistant professional players they expected. Qianchen, you don't have to be too picky. We also have medicine on our body. We don't have to ask the wet nurse who has a big flow of consciousness to operate. It's good to get by. Shuiluohualiu patted Zhu Qianchen on the shoulder. You see our group of people, can resist and fight, as long as we find a random when we are too busy to take medicine to give milk on the line,Cosmetic Packaging Wholesale, this standard wet nurse new village catch a lot, you have to keep a low profile, to keep a low profile! 。 penghuangbottle.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.