상단 본문

My Ninja Adventures (Time Travel)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Michae
댓글 0건 조회 178회 작성일 23-02-15 10:10

본문

Are you here for fun?! The general election is coming today, and you're still here! Is it fun to haunt a prisoner all day?! Kakashi lost his temper with a black face. Hee hee ~ ~ "Shadow wing strange laugh," good ~ acid ~ oh ~ ~ "and then covered his stomach and laughed endlessly." I have no time to talk to you! The campaign over there has begun. If you are not afraid that I love Luo will be killed, you can play here! Kakashi said and turned away, knowing it would work. Sure enough, the shadow wing shouted "see who dares" and went to the competition field first. (And don't use your head! That's what I love!) "I love Luo!"! I love Luo! I love Luo! Ying Yi shouted all the way from the door of the meeting hall to the lounge. When he saw my love Luo sitting on a chair with his eyes closed, he rushed over: "Ah!"! There you are! ~~” "Ah, it's you." Shadow wing rushed up to embrace, I love Luo seems to have been used to, resistance is useless, so there is no struggle, calmly looking at her: "a lot of people here..." "Oh!" Shadow Wing released him with a smile, "I heard someone wanted to bully you!"! Tell Sister Shadow Wing who is so bold! Shadowwing defiantly patrolled the rest of the room, and they were all looking at her uninvited guest. Well, you think too much. I love Luo has no strength to argue, these days together, he understands to reason with the shadow wing, it is more stupid than casting pearls before swine! Aren't you going to sit somewhere? "It doesn't matter!"! I've already told Sha Ren to leave me a good seat, "Ying Yi said, looking down at the competition venue and pointing happily," that! That's it! "Huh?!" I love Luo to follow the direction she pointed to, there is a large open space next to the stadium, "you alone?" "Of course!"! "Shadow Wing said with a smile,tin beneficiation plant," but to get back to the point, I heard Kakashi say someone wants to do something bad to you! " Said also did not forget to look around I love Luo's competitors, "should not." "Hello!" A voice suddenly sounded from behind Shadow Wing. Shadow Wing turned around. It was a big man with big arms and a round waist. He looked down at Shadow Wing with a discontented face: "Little girl, you are Konoha's ninja. You have been saying something inexplicable here since just now. What on earth do you want to do?!" Said the man reached out to grab the arm of the shadow wing. But the shadow wing is good, does not dodge also does not evade, only looks at him quietly. When his hand was less than 10 centimeters away from Shadow Wing's arm, a fine sand tied his wrist and threw it back violently, and he fell heavily against the wall. Wow ~ ~ I love Luo is so awesome ~ ~ "Shadow Wing hugs my love Luo again with a cheeky smile." You should at least hide! I loved to give her an angry look. Eh? Why? I knew you would help me ~ "Shadow Wing rolled his eyes and smiled eerily," Is it difficult for me to love Luo to worry about me ~ Hee ~ "Looking at my love Luo's unnaturally red face, I laughed even more fiercely! You! Hateful Unconvinced, the man stood up and rushed at them. "Die!" " "Ah, I don't know whether to live or die!"! I'm going to have a trick! Shadow Wing said with a smile, magnetic separator machine ,mineral flotation, and I love Luo also looked at her curiously to see what she had to win, but Shadow Wing still stood motionless, suddenly opened his mouth: "Kakashi!"! Help me! Other people in the room did not know why they had to look at her, and the big fellow stopped immediately, looking around to see if Kakashi really appeared, but in the end only the shadow wing smiled more eerily and almost fainted I love Luo! Are you kidding me?! I love Luo said to her angrily. Hee hee ~ ~ forget he can't come out now ~ ~ "Shadow Wing smiled and patted my love Luo's head, then looked back at the man," Hey, you'd better not compare, with your strength or forget it! " "What did you say?" The man clenched his fists unconvinced. But before he had no movement, I love Luo had already narrowed his eyes slightly, and there was sand flowing faintly at the mouth of the gourd, looking at him with a murderous face. I'll have to stop. Hee hee ~ ~ I love Luo also said not to worry about me ~ ~ "Ying Yi laughed heartlessly.".
"All right, you go where you should go, and I'm going to play, too!" I love Luo to stand up and give her a hard look. Zun! Life! The shadow wing suddenly became serious, then jumped to a place similar to the balcony connected with the outside, and looked back sharply at the people in the room, "Ah!"! By the way, if someone wants to make trouble, you can rest assured! I'm here! The last few words are particularly strong, "and my helpers." I love Luo looked at her and shook her head gently. "What are you going to do with such a big place?" "Because here is sand, there are few trees, so there is a guy who can help a lot ~ ~" Shadow Wing laughed again, looking at my love Luo's inexplicable eyes, and cut her finger gently (God knows how much courage she brewed!) A drop of blood in the palm: "Psychic!" There was another loud noise, a burst of smoke, and the long-unseen Fire Kirin stood proudly on the field of play, searching for the shadow wings everywhere. Hi! I'm here ~ ~ "Shadow Wing called it loudly, and then looked back at the others who were already petrified with a smile:" How? My psychic beast is very handsome. I'm looking forward to your performance. "Then jump on the unicorn." This Who the hell is it. I love Rohan. He can't connect a man who has no sense of decency all day with such a horrible psychic beast. Others, it is estimated that with such a big guy as an enemy, it is better to commit suicide, at least can leave a whole body ~ ~ ~ "Hi ~ ~ Long time no see ~ ~" Shadow wing gently holding Kirin's head, warm, if that time to find it, maybe that person will not die, but. "Yes, what about Shang Ren?" As soon as Kirin came out, he jokingly looked for Kakashi. What! Bully me as soon as you come out! Shadow Wing pursed his lips deliberately,coltan ore processing, and then suddenly whispered mysteriously: "He disguised himself as an ordinary person in the audience, just in case, I.." Carefully narrating the plan. Chapter 80 (80). ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.