상단 본문

There are only ministers in the world

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Scot
댓글 0건 조회 112회 작성일 23-02-15 10:02

본문

Yue Chongjin looked indifferent and said, "I'm afraid this painter of the King of Qin got a false report and made a mistake. It's not the fault here. It's useless to pursue it. King of Qin, do you think you can take down this painting?" Qin Shu looked at him heavily, his whole body was full of hostility, and suddenly he burst out laughing. "So that's it. This painter is really too damned. The crime of offending, the king must be responsible." Then, without ordering anyone else, he turned around and walked to the front of the painting. Suddenly, he flew up. He jumped to the bronze frame that was two people high. It was only a moment. When he fell again, the scroll that needed two people to lift was already in his hand. He walked towards him with a smile on his lips and a soft look in his eyes. "Since it is the queen of your country, this scroll should be returned." Yue Chongjin also returned the courtesy with a smile, and two people, including General Tao just now, came to one side. They bowed and took the scroll from Qin Shu's hand and retreated to one side. But Qin Shu came forward and took the hand of Yue Chongjin. "It's a big happy event after the establishment of Yue Jun. This cup of wedding wine is for the king to ask for." Yue Chongjin nodded and said, "When the king goes back, he will choose a good day to entertain you and get together with the Kingdom of the Moon." Qin Shu nodded with a big smile, "I don't know which minister's daughter this empress is?"? Don't take it amiss. The king is really curious about the woman who can make the king choose the queen. Yue Chongjin nodded carelessly and said, "This empress of the king is the daughter of Bai Qi, the former prime minister of the State of Chu." There was a slight buzzing sound all around again. Qin Shu said with a smile, "So it's the queen of a famous family." "After the collapse of the white family, she went to the four countries, and then she met the king." The voice of the heavy brocade was soft, and the phoenix eyebrows were slightly raised. Anyone could see his affection for the queen at a glance. He just told her life experience. His heart was already overflowing. "Over the years, she had suffered a lot, but she had saved the king several times, and saved the moon country. To have such a queen is the great fortune of the king and the country of the moon. Qin Shu's eyes were shining, and he was clearly smiling, but the radian of the corners of his mouth was ferocious. "Seeing that Yuejun is so full of ambition, I taught the king to envy her. When I see her in the future, I swear to congratulate her." He said "she", without any honorific title. All the generals of the Moon Kingdom looked cold, but the heavy brocade of the Moon was as usual. They just turned around and brushed their robes, took advantage of the situation to pull out the hand he held, smiled, and returned to their original position. Although the picture scroll has closed, Ji Wang's eyes have never left, and what he sees in front of him is still a moment ago. Because he clearly knew that the painting was clearly the "Princess of Peace" who had been conferred by himself in the Xuanping Palace. Although the person in the painting has changed frequently compared with that time, his appearance is unforgettable at first sight. But this woman has now become the queen of the moon, and even if he is slow, also has seen some of the intentions of the king of Qin, it seems that the two kings and this woman are entangled, the pros and cons, it is really not good to weigh now. Although the state of Qin is strong, the state of the moon is not weak at the moment. Offending one of them is not good for him. What's more, this woman can become the queen of the moon, and there are always some origins with the state of Ji. So he also decided to shut his mouth and wait for it to get better. Qin Shu still talked and laughed calmly, and all of them stayed a little, and then the banquet broke up. Leaving aside this small episode, this trip to the mountain, the king of the four countries met, that is, to see the new king of Qin Chu, Pallet rack beams , and get the border agreement, is also a complete merit, so when the three kings left the table, they all said that they understood that they had left for home early in the morning, and Qin Shu had no objection, so they left. If the big screen, all of a sudden clean people, but only Qin Shu did not move for a long time, the people below are holding their breath, even a little bit of breathing also dare not bring out, these people are different from the slaves in the Qin Palace, are all in his side for a long time to wash the shadow of the valley, at this moment, who also knows that the master is in a bad mood, killing only between the hands, at this moment, which also dare not move. Qin did not know how long he had been sitting. When he raised his eyes, the sky was already beginning to glow at sunset. His eyes were fixed and a little cruelly bright, but the corners of his mouth were charming. He glanced at the screen around him and said in a deep voice, "Night Eagle." Immediately behind the screen, a man in black came forward and knelt down. Qin Shu looked at the distant mountain and said, "Send a message to Zifeng, Lihuo and Qinglei. I want to see their handwriting before dawn.".
” The night eagle shook and said, "Shall we start at once?"? The glass fire side has the shortest time, but I'm afraid it's not yet fully prepared. "Want Ben Wang to teach you how to do things?" Qin Shu glanced at it. Xiao Ying trembled and trembled, but still insisted, "I just want to say that my master has always been careful and has no omissions. This time, I must not be angry for a moment and hit her." The goading of others. Qin Shuding looked at him, a long time, gently smiled, "even you can see that this is her provocation, how can the king not know." Instead of blaming him, he seemed to be in the mood to talk. "The king of the moon, who has always kept a low profile, suddenly became so powerful that he dared to openly provoke the king!"! Queen? I think she is ready to be the second queen of wisdom, or she finally wants to comply with the destiny. Since she has this consciousness, this king naturally accompanies to the end. You go and do it. If you say too much, it's only once, and it won't happen again. Xiao Ying was stunned and bowed down. Qin Shu left the banquet and stood there for a moment. Suddenly, he tapped his hand. On the screen around him, silks and satins fell with a "brush" at the same time. On several long poles, more than ten portraits were suddenly revealed. The sunset glow reflected the woman in the painting, like a dream. Qin Shu looked at them one by one with a slight smile. He turned around and said, "Go and invite the King of the Moon to the Star-Picking Pavilion." The king wants to drink with him and admire the moon. On the hillside under the moonlight, there is a square pavilion, built in the middle of a pond. The four corners of the bridge are winding, and the clear water in the pond is clear. It is early spring, and the grass is still green, but the weeping willows beside the pond are already slightly green, revealing new buds. At this time, two soft couches and brocade covers were set up in the pavilion, and a banquet table was set with various delicacies. On the top of the moon, although it was cold at night, the cliff on the other side of the mountainside blocked the wind, and there was a warm stove in the pavilion, surrounded by gauze hanging down, which was also warm. Moon heavy brocade is still a white robe to the banquet, and Qin Shu's black robe, is more distinct. The two of them each leaned against the corner of the pavilion. Qin Shu gently stroked the stove in his arms and looked at the heavy brocade with a smile. "What do you think of this wine?" 。 omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.