상단 본문

I'm worried when I see the ghost.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Scot
댓글 0건 조회 160회 작성일 23-02-15 09:57

본문

Xuan lay on the ground, his whole body covered with dry and cracked marks, revealing the dark red skin and white bones below. …… You are already dead, and the ginseng fruit is useless to you. You know very well that life and death are irreversible. Gu Meng said. And the reason why Xuan can still act is that he has a trace of vitality left by ginseng fruit in his body. But after so many years, the vitality was almost exhausted, and he could no longer support his body. That's why he can't wait for the ginseng fruit to ripen. Xuan's fingers curled up slightly, and he looked up at the ginseng tree, his eyes showing some reluctance. Gu Meng walked to the ginseng tree, the immature ginseng fruit with a mouth-watering aroma, this aroma is intoxicating, and even people can not help but want to pick a ginseng fruit, bite on such a bite. The ginseng fruit on the tree was shivering, and she was even more frightened by Gu Meng's expressionless face-the little girl seemed to have come to save them, but she looked more powerful than the old monk. However, Gu Meng was not interested in their "ginseng fruit", saying that it was ginseng fruit, but it was formed by the human soul, which was congealed on the ginseng tree and became fruit. But after all, these "fruits" are just souls. She has no interest in eating souls, but soul beads can be considered. Zhu Xiao ran over,heavy duty warehouse rack, holding a ginseng fruit and shouting, "Dad!" The face on the ginseng fruit was exactly what his father, Zhu Zhiwen, looked like. Zhu Zhiwen asked, "Why did you come here?"? He took his daughter-in-law with him, and he was not afraid of anything. As he spoke, he looked around at the whole fruit and asked, "Where is your mother?" "Mom is waiting for us at the foot of the mountain." Muying,Pallet rack supplier, who had just heard this, opened her mouth and said, "Thanks to Mom this time, otherwise we wouldn't have known that Dad was still suffering." Zhu Zhiwen was silent for a moment and suddenly asked, "Is your mother dead?" “…… How do you know? Zhu Zhiwen asked subconsciously. Zhu Zhiwen snorted coldly and said, "If your mother hadn't died, how would you know I was suffering?"? It must be your mother who can't wait for me and is in a hurry, so she will find someone to find me. He said with great certainty that he knew his wife very well, and that was exactly what he said. Had it not been for Grandma Huang, they would not have known that Zhu Zhiwen had become like this, let alone saved him. "How long has your mother been dead?" Asked Zhu Zhiwen. "Almost half a year." Dad, why aren't you sad at all? “…… Birth, old age, illness and death are human nature. Isn't it normal for your mother to die at such an old age? There's nothing to be sad about. Didn't I die early? “……” Zhu Xiao did not know what to say, Steel racking system ,heavy duty racking system, his parents thought really quite open, so that some of his sad mood was gone in an instant. So what do we do now? Looking down at his father's ginseng fruit, Zhu Xiao did not know what to do. He went to see Gu Meng subconsciously and asked, "Miss Gu, what should my father do now?"? It's not always like fruit, is it? Gu Meng sighed, thought for a moment, and said, "Take it off." “…… Pick. Take it off, take it off? Zhu Xiao couldn't help stammering. He asked worriedly, "Won't my father die if I take it off like this?" "I don't think so." “……” Zhu Xiao looked at her in horror, feeling that he was frightened, what is called should ah? Gu Meng thought for a moment and reached out to touch the ginseng tree. When she reached over, the ginseng tree immediately shook hard, shaking the fruit on the tree, as if in fear of avoiding her. This ginseng tree is conscious! Gu Meng's eyes flashed a trace of darkness, reached out and grabbed the branches of the ginseng tree directly, and the spiritual power in his hands spread towards the branches of the ginseng tree in an instant.
"Whew! Whew!" Zhu Xiao looked at her movements nervously, and then felt that the ginseng fruit in his hand was shaking constantly. He looked down and saw that the face of his father on the ginseng fruit was wrinkled to death, as if it was painful. Dad, what's wrong with you? He asked anxiously. Zhu Zhiwen did not speak, a face wrinkled into a ball, but soon, his whole soul suddenly broke free from the ginseng fruit. I'm coming out! I'm coming out! He cried out happily, and his whole soul was completely separated from the ginseng fruit and regained its freedom again. Spirits flew out of the ginseng fruit, and the ghosts floated around, almost mad with joy. As the soul flew out of the ginseng fruit, the ginseng fruit, which looked green and full of vitality, rotted in a twinkling of an eye and turned into ashes floating on the ground. Gu Meng took one look and called Yan Luo to come over. He looked at the ginseng tree and said, "Burn it." Hearing this, Yama immediately nodded, and a flame suddenly rose from the palm of his hand. Xuanzang on the ground gave a sneer and said in a hoarse voice, "It's no use. Ginseng fruit is a sacred tree. It's invulnerable to fire and water. You burn it at all.." I can't kill it. In the middle of his speech, he stopped abruptly and stared at the ginseng tree, which was wrapped in flames in an instant and began to burn. Gu Meng said: "Naturally, an ordinary flame cannot burn a ginseng tree, but a phoenix fire is different." The fire of the phoenix belongs to the hottest and purest flame in the world. There are few things in the world that it can't burn. The ginseng tree is the same. Whew! The wind lifted from the ground, and with the flames burning, the souls suddenly flew from the ginseng tree to the sky, and countless white lights swayed in the air-the souls left by the souls swallowed by the ginseng tree. Regain the freedom, the souls are cheering, as a little bit of white light, they are constantly flying in the air. Some of these white lights are large and some are small, which is also caused by the number of souls left behind. Ginseng trees are constantly burning, above the blazing fire,long span shelving, countless white lights floating in the sun, at first glance, it is like seeing dandelions flying all over the sky. omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.